Official "sightings" thread

lol forgot to add this in. someone drove past me in a SC430 with a roll cage. This thing looked so dumb with a roll cage. It was like a foot off the top of the door, it just didn’t flow right. He also had it stickered up. Anyone know of this car.

Also spotted a WRX with exhaust while I was driving down Sheridan around 5:10pm yesterday. I was in my red forester if you are on here.

Yellow 90’s esprit on millersport and sheridan.

Nice.

Really? I am not aware of any yellow Esprits in town…

Same tails as yours, couldnt see the wheels. Looked and sounded stock.

I would have chased him down, but i was running parts for work, so no time for a diversion.

I saw a yellow esprit when I went to the gumball thing last summer with my plates so I’m assuming its the same one, how many esprits are there let alone yellow ones

:jerkit:

Problem?

Silver/gray s2000 with black wheels at Walmart. Looks really nice for a 2000

Super low “stanced” s2000 on NF blvd in Wheatfield a few days ago.

White e36 m3 sedan by grant street on ramp today.

Was prob me

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That’s my boss, picked up recently; 355 with the F1 paddles, it’s practically mint, super low miles…

Clarence Walmart around 7pm? (I don’t have black rims but I was there)

funny coincidence. I saw a black esprit near hamburg yesterday. Car looked immaculate. Also saw a PY integra type r this morning. I always see these cars in the weirdest locations.

^ yea around 7, with the plate in the windshield? For some reason I thought te rims were black

Nope. Charcoal with somewhat a blue tint to them.

http://www.semotors.com/products/drag_dr2d31_17x8_5x100_5x114.3_et47_charcoal_gray_full_rim.html?gclid=CMv357b-6LYCFXN0Mgod7mMAgQ

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/wheels/drad31.mgm.ang.jpg

Edit: Me and my buddy were there to get some oil and a filter for his fiancés HHR - Homo Hot rod

Thats the one, you were wearing the black hoodie? I was at the counter when either you or your friend was asking the guy about the filters haha

Lol thanks. it was actually Dawn in the Corrado. apparently she didn’t see my post.

WRX with “M” sticker (monster?) on back window in Mufflerman.

I think more people hear Jason’s car than see it lol.

So noice.

I should have the Miata back on the road so if you see a lowered silver go cart wave to me really gay and I’ll honk back.

German bananna on 90W near 190 yesterday. Rustang GT in line at Timmy Ho’s in Hamburg this morning with 09SOCO vanity plate. What’s the SOCO part? Sounded good leaving. No likee the wheels though.