Official "sightings" thread

Deal.

Not sure if that guy is hitting on me, or just really friendly…

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q565/PAMfan270/3E0B56AF-81FF-4867-9CDE-621D4D3787EA-14924-0000067DF4B1F82F_zps073fae29.jpg

Cool plate on the Tesla. Not so cool blowing through red lights on a Saturday morning.

Also keep seeing a yellow gallardo vert with blacked out tails and black and yellow wheels around Amherst.

08 style Black accord lowered on white wheels looked super clean and sleek on the 290 east.

He just got the Gallardo 10 days ago… its pretty sweet.

brand new '13 Shelby GT500 on the 198 to 190 yesterday. I think its the same older guy in the city that had a 08 GT500 with drag radials

I’ve seen that Tesla a couple times now in that same area on Sheridan.

Blue rsx “race car” on a trailer yesterday leaving sunoco on military and sheridan

Two guys on bikes at Anderson’s Saturday night. One had a neat defend buffalo sticker on right side of his helmet.

I think I saw Baker’ Mini. I was walking the dog this morning on the corner of richmond/Utica. Saw a mini with a defend Buffalo sticker and a nice sounding exhaust! :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Thanks dude. I was probably headed to the Great Lakes GTG

haha you’re right. i didn’t see this. hahhaa.

Hahaha, yep… I said they should sell it when you cant find it in the computer

saw it as well!, it was parked at a dealership on sheridan i believe next to an exige

i also keep seeing a black tesla sedan in elma area

Alright, heres a list of cars I’ve spotted over the past couple days.

Already met the guy and works in the Clarence hollow, but a very clean red 03 s2000. Guy pulled in my drive way when he saw mine and skurges car.

White Lotus Elise right before the Clarence Hollow at the little mom and pops café.

I’ve been spotting a Triumph TR7 rolling around the Newstead area, guy was going past Arrowhead golf course.

Spotted I believe it was Friday, A White with black writing on the bottom, Porsche Carrera GT soft top. Gorgeous car!!

Anyone know who’s on North Forest with 3 Lotuses (Loti?) in their driveway? Two were red and one was silver. I believe they were all Elise models.

I went to high school with the kid that lives there. He and his father are big into Lotuses. I know they have a few Elises, 2 Cooper S’s, as well as an older Elan(?) and Caterham kit car in the garage. Nice guy, I never talk to him anymore though.

His name is Tony, and yes he is a Lotus fanatic (and good friend).

Yeah, not sure who exactly this was but I feel I know him as well. Right at the corner of Klein. Awesome setup he has in his garage. 2 lifts iirc, parks 2 on the lift, put them up, parks the next 2 under. Hes had a good collection for years now.

No fucking way. I wonder what they gave him for the Trans Am on trade lol.

Caterham kit car!?!?!?!?

I must meet this man.