Official "sightings" thread

Saw a guy driving a new accord coupe with a dual aftermarket exhaust… sigh… its an accord… why…

Spotted at Home Depot on Elmwood
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/24/epa6ytub.jpg

240 with a tree on the side ? And good Rota grids and giant hazardous fumes sign by the exhaust on transit today. Sounded boosted too. Wish I was in my Rex to play.

Workin on Rt.20 in Hamburg today. Take your pick. Roarin yellow Vipers with big rear wings, Z06’s, Camaro’s, Mustangs, Challengers, etc, etc. Like there was a car show in town.

Spectacular.

?

Front plate fucking kills it

308 and 355 at BarBill last night. BarBill is usually good for at least a couple nice cars on nice evenings.

The Aston Martin Vantage V12. It is spectacular.

Nice black Ferrari in front of Tony Romes in EA last night. Older body style, but looked nice for sure!

Yah, eh?

Thats mikes car. I don’t think he is on here. I like the car a lot and it has an RB in it. sounds really nice. However he paints it so often that it will likely be a different color the next time you see it. The first time I saw it with the cherry blossom tree on it he told me he had plans to paint it again already haha.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I would assume that viper was the twin turbo one I saw at wegmans the other day. Huge rear wing. The guy who owns it is probably in his 50s haha.

If it’s the same one that goes to World gym in Hamburg then it’s owned by some military guy, probably in his 30’s.

black lexus sc300 with tinted windows, lowered and a set of wheels driving down genesee with hazards on, sounded like it was misfiring or something

Not it…but I have heard a rumor that it is Nick Pearls car…supposedly turbo with a horrible tune so it sounds about right.

Saw Goff I believe in his blue STi Hatch driving south on NFB about 45 min ago. Your car is so sessy haha.

That’s the one the car sounded like it was struggling, must have been a 95-96 assuming he hasn’t changed the tail lights. I just found out who nick pearl is, fuck that guy haha

Wow that Nick guy sounds like a real douche!

http://zilvia.net/f/stolen-goods/219532-looking-nick-pearl-aka-silvia302.html95 ser turbo custom for sale | SR20 Forum

I especially love the part where he said he didn’t like the 1300HP Supra he had. I would LITERALLY eat a live puppy ass end…lol (kidding of course)

Had a guy in an older debaged acura tl on the 33 this morning trying to race me. Had a lip spoiler and a full exhaust.