Official Skiing/Snowboarding Meet Thread Winter 06-07!!

Well, I’m heading outta B’lo around 2:30 to get there for the start of nite riding. I’ll be wearing a orange/grey coat/pants with a Red board/Bindings and white Boots; and probably a black w/grey flames hat… if ya see me, say hi!

Well, I’m going no matter what, so I might be down there alone seeing people already seem to be bailing on me agiain… if anyone wants to join me drop me a PM… But I might have a nu’b comming along so I might be teaching Boarding 101 too…

yeah, u guys def. missed out on some good conditions(considering recent weather).

:tup:

last night at HV --> wowwwwwwwww :tup:

heading up there now with notch-dc5

shoulda met up with zong n me

o man! let’s meet up next time! :smiley:

im going tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up ill drive.

The snow was great.Much better then friday.Its not even comparable to fridays snow.

Moon shoadow is open. They got a couple jumps and a 4 rails on it

went to peek n’ peak on last sunday.

definitely a nice resort. but…the slopes are boring…

I’ll be goin up to Holiday Valley on Saturday with a few people :slight_smile:

I’ll be at holimont all day friday and saturday and down in the village thursday/friday night if anybody wants to meet up for a drink.

:word:

I go every Presidents Weekend. Nice place, boring after a day on the slopes, I think we have more fun at night.

Be out this week and then, KB on Sat and HV on Sun.

I want to do HV Friday night, and then KB on saturday night.

Also gonna be at KB tomorrow (wed) ~3:30 - late if anyone wants to jib around

nvm, I made a thread about it.

anyone wanna go boarding today? seems none of my usual boarding friends wanna go… im lookin to head out in like 2-3 hours if anyone wants to cruise up/meet up

I’m about to go to holiday in half an hour. we’ve already got a carfull but if you want to meet up with us there give me a call, 725-5366. I’ll have my phone with me on the hill

I haven’t boarded in so long. I gotta go this year!!

how about the wall collapsing… thats different… a “landslide” right here in wny

Skiing was amazing yesterday. The wall does avalanche just about every other year. I think it was because they thought two kids got buried that they made such a big deal about it.

went yesterday, had a good time. good snow.

forgot how bad the weekends are though. wayyyy too many people, even ona sunday