****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

there was a nice meet last firday IMO

How about this…It gets dark around what 9-9:30p.m.
so post something like this:

{I’m Going} @ {Insert Time Here}

Simple as that. And if anything changes just delete your post or change it.

ok how about u post what time ur goin and ill make sure i wont go… lol j.k

people only come when the word gets out that i might show up. And since i havent been there in a long while, it’s been dead. it’s as simple as that folks…

QFT

anyone going up tonight?

idk but my cars still not tuned good but if you wana run em mabe ill stop up, i gota get some gas in the car first tho

What a waste of time. Nobody ever shows.

yep thats how i felt yesterday when i stopped by, how ares yous supposed to beat me up, yell at me, race me w/e if your not there? tisk tisk

Doesn’t really matter to me. I don’t street race.

Some creeper followed me around all night, I think he was trying to race me. Looked like a black automatic cougar.

FAIL.

this question wasn’t directed towards you, contain yourself

id go but either no one ever goes, or i never kno when the few people that go will actually be there

lets set something up for tomorrow night at 930.
I’ll sit my ass there and wait for other people to show up.

I’ll swing by tomorrow. I’m getting some tuning done in the evening, should be done by 9. Last SG I went to was pretty cool, lot-o-cars.

i hope you hit the broad side of a building

that was just b/c i was there :thankyou:

something you guys also have to think about there will be a lot of people parking in the lot near M&T b/c the lil fair going on at townhall witch will not effect the norm spot but there will be more cops around for the asshats that leave

Basically :lol:.

PS: That little carnival’s gonna bring in hoards of jailbait…can’t wait .

hey guys… ive never been to southgate but id like to go and check out some cars if people are going to be there?? what time do you guys go and who might be going?? Its a 35 min drive for me thats why im asking. thanks

this is why we all need to be there … it will be great

930 tonight! lets make it not suck.