Official Superbowl thread

great game!

one of the best superbowls ive seen, congrats to the giants!!

only team to take down the pats in the most important game of the season!

yeah, what was with Belichick leaving before the game was over? Classy…

need i bring up past walter posts of “that’s the way they play”, “it’s not luck, it’s skill” “stop whining that your team lost”, etc. etc? Little different when you’re on the other side of the fence.

no class on the part of the Pats… but what do you expect from a team that got caught cheating?

this is all i heard from bill belichick’s interview :tantrum:

the wikipedia page about the giants is already updated

My vote for the #1 commercial.

Gotta love upsets.

The way the Patriots handled themselves after this loss, is exactly why I wanted them to lose.

No way - Budlight breathing fire FTW

LT said it best. “They showed no class and maybe that comes from the head coach.”

:word:

Who’s LT? (I’m a noob)

Ladanian Tomlinson
I believe that quote was from a year ago…but it certainly applies to tonights events.

Did he really say that.:rofl:
D

Man.

#1. Obviously a great game

#2. I wish the pats would have won, I hate hearing the fucking Dolphins bitch and moan about their perfect season. I would much rather have their dynasty spoiled. Fuck Don Shula.

#3. Pats having no class? As far as I could tell, Belicheck crossed the field, hugged the Giants coach and did everything a defeated coach should do. :shrug:

#4. Plaxico Burress has TERRIBLE english.

#5. Audi R8 commercial was awesome.

#6. I was glad for the Manning brothers… but Eli had some very bad throws, I was surprised he wasnt intercepted more ( although the one wasn’t so much his fault )

#7. LOL @ my friends that took the over bet.

headlines tommorow…tom brady and Mike Belichick commit joint suicide

Who is this Mike you speak of?