Official: To the _____ thread.

i was driving just passed the gas stations just before transit becomes southwestern and there was this g6 right next to me and it always is congested in that section because it goes from 2 lanes down to 1. no i am behind a car and i speed up about 2 mph going about 49 at this point and she speeds up and the lane is ending and she start to turn in on me. honk at her to at the point i grab the brakes because like the good guy i am i don’t need any crashes. so i fell in to line because i did not want to end up in someones front lawn. so i get past that section and get on to the bridge and i pull in to the fast lane to resume my 49 mph and i look over at her because she slowed way down and she gave me the one finger salute. so i just laugh at her and drive off.
:banghead:people these days.

Shoulda went grand theft auto on her ass. Pull a 9 out. ya know. The glove box special?

:bigclap:

naw i wanted to go duke’s of hazard and do a little off roading though. lol!

srsly these threads suck and need to stop.

i see people do stupid shit like everyday, but i never have felt the need to document it.

god there should be some sort of test before you can register to this site…

…please?

put this way i ams just trying to make light on some thing that happened to me today. don’t like it, don’t read it.

To the 40yo in a white pickup truck on the I-90

WTF were you thinking beeping at me!!! OMG wtf i can’t believe you beeped. Im telling nyspeed on you! HA!

when woz is getting annoyed…its probably time to stop.

these threads are getting so fucking ridiculous, its like a new one every fucking 8 hours

LOL@ neck hurt really bad.

parody threads > to the ____ threads

This thread and threads like this do indeed blow.

Bpipe95’s Johnny Chimpo avatar is the only good thing to come of this thread.

fail…

will not read again…do not pass go, do not collect $200

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL MIKE!!!

that made me lol.

That’s the problem. We can’t read it. Your grammar and spelling is so atrocious, we have no idea what you are saying.

bumpers meets 1/4 panel, poor driving women meets someones frontyard

This message is hidden because sedlmeier101 is on your ignore list.

These types of threads make me hesitant to recommend people to this site.

Maybe you can get a hold of that special someone you bumped into by going here…

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/personals.cgi?category=mis