Somewhat local guys tearin up dem twistyzzz

Quite possibly the worst body positioning I’ve ever seen.

:fail:

Why the worst? (I don’t ride.)

lol at speeding up the footage at the end.

lol. i miss turns :frowning:

He’s sliding his ass off the bike but keeping his upper body centered on it. His upper body should be leaned off more. It’s not horrible because they aren’t really flying but if they were to pick up speed and keep that positioning the bike isn’t going to turn to its full potential.

That was entertaining lol.

^^What Ryan said. They need to pull their bodies off to either side of the bike much more. You basically want to get up and be able to kiss your mirrors. The idea is to shift the center of mass over so that your body is lower, and the bike can stay more vertical letting more tire contact the pavement.

sick.

maybe we need to make a video of the 716 guys. whos got a gopro?

lol. Make a video response. GoPro’s are fucking awesome. I should have bought one out here a long time ago.

I have a GoPro Motorsports HD for sale :slight_smile:

Anybody, anybody?

Thankfully I’ve never ridden with these guys before, nor do I know them.

I dunno… I actually liked the fact that everybody was staying within their own lane. As for body positioning they were hangin’ the butt off and in effect getting the body lower in the turns… On the street, with so many other hazards to look out for I don’t get too critical about having the head and shoulders super low. On the track, with consistent racing surface and NO gravel, trees, rabbits, leaves, oncoming traffic, etc to keep a head up for then sure, get that head and shoulders nice and low/inside the turns.
It’s amazing how many world-class, professional racers have pretty odd body positioning that looks like the ‘wrong way’ to ride a bike… but that’s another point.

Some of those turns dudes were leaning way to far off when there wasn’t even a turn present. Early in the video it was a very slight turn, dudes are trying to drag an elbow through it.

i saw better riding at the MSF course this morning… 90% middle aged women.

yea we should.

who’s in? full gear only, none of this jeans/shoes/tshirt crap.

Once I get the bike street ready I will. Who knows if it will see the streets again this year though:(

WOW I can’t even watch the whole thing.
Thats horrible.
Now I want my supermoto back

I have a bunch of pdf bike books…
But, no place to host them and can’t email them…
~200 MB.

Motorcycle mechanics est. 1977 - still some good info
Tuning for speed - est 1965
Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance
The soft science of road racing motorcycles - keith code
Sport riding techniques
Twist of the wrist vol 1
Twist of the wrist vol 2