ZX10R lowside video

These video’s make my stomach hurt. :frowning: I saw something similiar to this before, and I still have flashbacks.

Ouch, at least the cameraman didn’t fixate and go down too like so many people do.

So much debris on those roads… no thanks.

“Hey guard rail, Catch me!”

im not even to the wreck yet (taking forever to load)

but i hate the guy already… for his tiny weaves… lol. I thought he was gonna :juice: it and wipe out in all the debri.

did he tuck the front, or lose the rear? i can’t really tell…

im going to do that during mancation on my scooter

I always would low side the supermoto, but dew to me riding in with slicks on motocross track and trails.

watching him makes me sad =(

dew? really… lol.

looks like he spun up the rear to me…

That kid wasn’t very bright. I’ve had a ton of close calls last summer and I will no longer mess around on the street. I think my damper had saved me from going down 3 times, good investment.

Typical squidjuice, least he had boots. Yeah :cjerk: to weaving like that…

He was warming up his tires :shrug:

Geez, let’s take our time getting to our fallen buddy

True, but it didn’t look too bad, he was standing up before the camera rider passed him…

Hard to tell what happened

Speaking of mancation…AHEM. Book some damn flights.

It funny to see how pissed people get to use improper grammar.
:mamoru:

is it just me or did he take that curve WAY too fast. hes swervin side to side then jumps on it before the turn. Not smart IMO

X2 on Will’s comment, I thought he was going to catch some debris on the shoulder and go down

I do not feel bad for him. I was waiting for his mini weaves to catch the shoulder.

I also do not feel bad for him because he gets to ride on 1/18

Aggressive braking heats up the front, while hard acceleration heats up the rear…

swaying from side to side like nascar does very little in generating tire warmth on a motorcycle.