Official wish i hadn't bought that thread

i wish i hadnt bought an se, when I KNEW, i knew le’s had leather, 5 bolt, sway bar, etc, cluster… fuck lol all that shit just makes things easier to get later, ie rims, drifting is easier, leather is ballllin… damn

I wish I hadn’t spent 12k on restoring my 240, only to in the end wish that I bought an FD RX7 or S2000. Now it’s stripped, and i will need a regular car for winter and every day use.

Drifting is easier with leather seats?

+1!! I second that huge. A nice new clutch with a car that doesn’t run anymore. Poppycock!

wish i didnt buy my 1st 240 - noob error

i wsish i didnt have crazy idea’s my second 240 - uneducated

i wish i didnt get so many speeding tickets so i couldf have kept my 180

i iwsh i wouldnt have spent multiple ten of thousands of dollars on cars over the last 4 years, that could have been a nice downpayemtn on a house

but all of this has kept me sane for the past 4 years aswell.

all in all, its a wash

the sway bar makes drifitng easier. leather seats dont help at all they are just nice to have :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I never paid for that hooker, gonad’s mom is free.

i knew i was missing something. . i wish i didnt buy that double cheeseburger just now :frowning:

I wish I had never bought that case of James Ready 5.5 Worst beer in the world. Bodingtons and Carlsberg for the win.

Not really too much I regret buying, mostly little stupid things.

wish i would of saved my money and bought a clean coupe that didnt have rotted frame and floors, or just bought a jeep

i regret every mod besides coilovers, bucket seat, steering wheel

oh and saying “one more try” then going balls in 3rd into heybayles fucking up my cool paint

james ready is the man, 8 pack of cans for 10 bucks that shit is hot!

wow i feel so much better that i know now that almost all of us on here bought our 1rst 240 for too much because we were all noobz

maybe ill keep mine instead of selling it for dirt cheap now

oh and i wish i never bought a bluetooth earpiece, those things are useless!!! you never ever use it. facK

you’re supposed to wear it like jewelery, don’t worry about using it… thats what I see most wankers doing with 'em :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow this thread is depressing I wish i never opened it haha

I wish i didn’t fix the chain guide on my dohc,
Just to find out the next week, the engine would fully go out on me.
Damn waste of cash, still need that new ka before the 27.

I also wish I hadn’t paid so much for my car, was a noob and the car isn’t as clean as it looks…I hate rust…

A 240sx

If I was smart I would have picked up a 240Z those 5 years ago and had a much nicer car now

I wish i never sold my last two '89 5spd 240’s to buy a clean and expensive Automatic '93 240sx. Auto sucks, i fake 5spd now (let off gas, wait for gear to change and floor it again, lol).