Official wish i hadn't bought that thread

Sounds like something we all have in comman, since we do sell alot, i would like to hear if anyone has anything to bitch about, that they bought and never used, or bought and hated. etc.

I will start with sr swap lol… if you dont do it your self it can be a painfull waiting process and costly at that. but happy with the end result of course.

so in the end, yeah its fun to have, but im sure i could have done without, possibly spending the money i did on my sr, on my ka, i could have made more if not 2x as much power, half the labour, and half the hastle of breaking jdm parts that take years to get here lol

other things - door hinges cuz im too lazy to install lol

I wish I hadn’t bought my first 240sx, my second 240sx and my third 240sx.

with the exception of those

i wish i hadnt bought the $15,000 in mods for my 240sx.

Hahahaha! Seconded.
And if the whole car doesn’t count, then the Z32 brakes and 5 lug. What a waste of time and money. The car could’ve stopped just as well with a set of Hawk HP+ pads or something.

I wish that my dad had bought a condom so I wouldn’t be here.

I’m pretty sure many of you can second that.

im glad i bought my car, i should never had done the ca swap. i wish i never started drifting.

I wish i never got my RX-8, stupid car, my bank account hurts -_-"

are you an emo kid by any chance?

HID’s

Not buying a civic earlier.

I wish my lawn was like FobWall…

It would cut itself.

Oh yeah I regret buying cheap knock-off parts from bing. In the end you just end up paying for things twice.

I wish I hadn’t tried to be so different. :o

Psst… SR swap in an S13 isn’t very different…

The SR wasn’t different. It’s everything else that I did to it.

i wish i had bought a 240 that was really clean and mechcanicaly sound. instead of buying a shell and attempting to rebuild the car!! i hate rust.

peace

I wish I didn’t buy a new clutch … only to have the engine go 3 weeks later…

i wish i didnt jump on buying my second car, which i bought for 6000 and put 700 into it, now having to sell it back for 1150 less than wat i bought for

I wish I hadn’t payed as much as I did for my car, having had known the problems it had.

i wish i didnt buy my 1st 240. ripped off as a noob.

I wish i didnt buy my 3rd 240 and the thousands of dollars of parts i had for it. a waste of time and energy.

I wish I hadn’t bought my second 240. I overpaid for my first one too but it was worth it for all the fun I had with it.

i wish i never bought that online bride. and that set of tube socks that everyone made funn of me for buyin

edit

and i think everyone shouldnt have bought their first 240, as we all dont know shit about them we dont relize they have frame rail problems. ah well live and learn, someone wrote in there sig

“regret is something people use to call their mistakes” i might be wrong lol but along thoes lines

…I must have dodged that bullet… My frame is mint :D… Everything works properly in my s13…

I wish I never bought cheap walmart tires that are 65 sidewall with 16s and lowering springs. I wish I never bumped my oilpan and bought a new one only to have the old one welded… BTW DOHC KA Oil Pan for sale…PM.