Official wish i hadn't bought that thread

Ban anyone?

Omfg so owned lolz =)

I wish I hadn’t bought an American 240sx… they suxk ass… And I wish I didn’t sell my Alberta 240sx… Albertian cars ftw!

Pshhhhh i’ll have a 5spd swap soon, Im thinking of either going KA-T or VQ35DE. The last two 240s had holes in the frame rails. i regret getting rid of them because i never knew i could’ve bought rails for $70 a pair from nissan til i registered to this site :frowning:

:rolleyes: pshhh, I’m thinking of going v12 with lambo doors, mystic paint with skulls and boobies airbrushed and a flying eagle on the hood.

im going to swap a honda s2000 motor into my car, i regret going SR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYgr-YI-UIA

its been done, finding an '04 '05 maxima,altima, murano in the junkyard isn’t that hard here. The front clip costs as much as SR front clips. If you got the budget and some friends with metal fab shops, your good to go.

they have also made rwd ls1 preludes… and all wheel drive 350zs… and other rediculas things… unless you have months of time and loads of cash, your, " 5 speed swap" wont be done ANY time soon. not to mention the suspension upgrades you will have to do to support that 3.5 hunk a junk, how could you choose NA or ka-t … dude ka-t FTW

I was hoping your link would have a pic of a 240sx with airbrushed boobies…

I know it’s been done… :cool:

Hehe …

Well, I remember the Falken guys finding out the hard way they couldn’t swap a Maxima VQ35DE into Calvin’s 350Z. They ended up needing a lot of hard parts from the blowed up RWD motor to make it work. I think it was the crank that was different, but don’t remember.

Sick swap though.

I regret never buying a 240SX.

Oh wait … no I don’t.

Coudn’t find one with boobies and a v12 with lambo doors, but back when i was in high school, i remember there was this old guy with an Eagle painted on the hood of his black s13 hatch. It reminded me of those old school firebirds, like Apu’s firebird in Simpsons.

http://tachrev.com/JPEG_Images/Apu21.jpg

dont post anymore.

http://images.andale.com/f2/122/127/12301129/1121937396401_DRKAPLAN_BOX.jpg

Also:

Flux Capacitor…cost me 93000.87
http://www.afrotechmods.com/flux%20capacitor.JPG

Cal, I got one too but it didn’t even work for me. :frowning:

You didn’t read the instructions. You need to be wearing a suit when you use it, just like the guy on the box.

well, i’m still on my 1st 240, and i only paid 1250$ (89 power everything, mint no rust, stick), but i regret taking out a 2000 loan to fix the tranny on my 89 bonnieville, only to have the cops tow it the next morning(no plates parked on a street), they wanted more then what it was gonna cost me to fix, just to get it out. i had a 93 ford areostar(my grandma gave me) so i bought a deck, sub, amp, and drove that beotch around. got drunk with the rest of the money. i regret doing that too!

i regret re-ending that old woman b/c i was to busy looking at the chick in the integra behind me! moving to sask screwed my front struts, they dont move anymore, at all, up or down, the rubber that holds them in the strut towers are cracked all to hell!!

i guess i got lucky paying as little as i did for a car in pretty good shape.(only thing, air con doesn’t work b/c the clutch in it is fucked so i’m told) few more problems have surfaced over time. stupid headgasket!!!

i wish i hadnt bought the newer ka and try to do a simple swap that ended up costing me hundreds upon hundreds of dollars along side pretty much all the time i wastef from september till like february!!! i dont know what went wrong…

dont u do engine swaps for $400? How could a simple ka-ka swap cost u so much? or was it kae to kade? and u didnt know what u were doing?

it was kae to kade and plyus i had to buy all the conversion parts, and some didnt work, and i had issues with vac lines and weird ildes and no starts, harness issues…i think had gotten 3 diff. harnesses! it was just a mess…i just wish i had fixed the head gasket on the kae instead…

you guys are all noobs. and ka-t, aka ka-boom-t, sucks balls.