Official wish i hadn't bought that thread

whats your set up again ?

LS7 last time I talked to him :dunno:

LOL! That was a great episode.

Chad, are you married?

i dont know what you guys are on, i bought my first 2 240s for 50 bucks for both hahaha parted them both out and made over a grand then bought my current one and this ones almost road worthy

user! lol kidding, i wish i had the time to part my car out… rather just sell it as a whole and live with the fact that cars are a constant depreciation. as long as you enjoy your car while it lasts, i dont think you will be like " damn ive invested like 40k into my car only worth 10"

my S13.5 Coupe Conversion, I like the Silvia S13
look more.

i wish my 240sx never went fred flintstone on me

i always seem to find all my parts hella cheap and sell them for like twice what i bought them for so i dont complane… but i definatly wish i had never bought an s13 to begin with, i should have saved my money and bought somthing mint. but i have to admit, my s13 dose me very well. its a tonn of funn although i did get pulled over for no reason the day after i got her on the road.

I’ll never regret buying my vert, best car I’ve ever owned…not to mention by far the most fun.

I’ll definitely regret letting my brother borrow my integra (“just one quick trip to the skatepark…be back in an hour”)

I dont regret anything about my S13, cause otherwise id be driving a civic!! yikes!