Officially Bikeless

yep, I sold the bike yesterday. Signed all of the paperwork over, new owner is going to pick it up today or tomorrow :frowning:

I’ve got mixed emotions about it. But it’s only a bike.

:’( want a tissue ,pussy:ahh

Well now it’ll be a bit harder to kill yourself this summer :slight_smile:

Now you can get a scooter like mine :lol

I don’t think I can physically ride a sport style of bike anymore due to my shoulder injury.

What about a standard?

That shouldn’t be a problem due to virtually no pressure being applied to the back of my shoulder joint

ya the kid looked like a tool when he came in to work wantin to rent a truck to go get the bikee :rofl

Not to mention, his friend rode the god damned thing home.

乳腺增生肿块的生长速度较快,侵及周围组织可引起乳房外形的改变,出现一系列体征。如: 肿瘤表面皮肤凹陷;邻近乳头的癌肿可将乳头牵向癌肿方向;乳头内陷等。癌肿较大者,可使整个乳房组织收缩,肿块明显凸出。癌肿继续增长,形成所谓“桔皮样”改变。这些都是乳腺癌的重要体征。乳腺增生如何治疗(1)保持心情舒畅,情绪稳定。 (乳腺增生治疗2)避免使用含有雌激素的面霜和药物。 (乳腺增生治疗3)妊娠、哺乳对乳腺功能是一种生理调节,因此,适时婚育、哺乳,对乳腺是有利的;相反,30岁以上未婚、未育或哺乳少的女性则易罹患乳腺增生。

Professionally-designed wedding albums by SPC Wedding Album capture the love and spirit of your special wedding day. From your wedding day festivities, to your kiss and throwing the bouquet, to the grand celebration, you’ll have each moment to treasure forever. That’s why every SPCwedding album is carefully designed by our wedding photographer, bringing all your desires to life. Choose from a selection of delightful wedding albumand products and we’ll make it totally unique and wedding photography for you. But they’re not just beautiful. They are built to keep your special moments safe for decades, or even centuries. In fact, our wedding albums are so durable,we wedding photographerprovide you a lifetime warranty.

I’ll miss the red beast =(

Any picture references to ball park of the future ride?

What did some n00b buy the thing?

:nod

http://www.sr20forum.com/reviews/data/15/739GT28RS-375375.jpghttp://www.sr20forum.com/reviews/data/15/739GT28RS-375375.jpg

um. no

Isn’t that a hardtail?
Your back won’t thank you for this.

It’s actually a HD Fatboy, which is based off the softail frame. It’s got shocks on the inside of the rear triangle, giving the illusion of a hardtail.

I’ve ridden a hardtail before. Fun, for like 40 miles, thats it

So you’re going for this specific bike or something more sanely priced? :ohnoes
Just between us I kinda want a guzzi myself…