Oh, by the way...

I started at Northwood a couple of weeks ago. Since I have VERY little business on my plate, if anyone is looking to buy or sell I have a lot of time to commit to your deal. As for my inexperience, I have a great agent overseeing my first three deals.

Just think: If I put your deal together, you can take credit for ending my record-setting pizza delivery career!

g/l with ur new job

Which Northwood Office? Hampton?

nope. McCandless. across from Target.

Good luck. Is this a bad time to jump in, not much activity, or just really getting started?

I see u got ahold of workpitt.com

good luck with your new career. i might have a property in oakland ready to go on the market this summer.

Good luck man, I got my start with Northwood (Hampton office) they were great for support, especially traditional single family sales… I just recently moved to the Coldwell Banker office top of the hill from ya…

???

i was hired by northwood nearly three years ago… i just finally quit procrastinating and got my license.

I’ll get hold of you in a few years, then, when I quit procrastinating and decide to move.

j/k. Bought in August. Good Luck in a tough field!

hmmm do you work in ohio?

no.

good luck

good luck! my uncle is mike derzak of northwood (north hills somewhere) he’s doing fairly well with it. i almost accepted the job there myself last summer…just didnt want to spend the money to take the risk.

I sent my resume to them and now they send me so much shit in the mail…RIP OFF