Oh my FREAKIN' God it just happened...

So I’m riding the bus from the stop near my house and I pass a couple gas stations on the way to the train station, which is how I go to work.

3.16 for regular at one (self)

3.35 for regular at another one (full)

I just got back home… riding the bus…

at the one where it was 3.16… it is now 3.59

at the one where it was 3.35… is now 3.99

in less than 20 hours…

wtf, fucking gay

holy shit

3:39 for 93 is the highest ive seen so far

3.59 for 93 is the highest i’ve seen it at…2 places for that much.

2.82 is the lowest i’ve seen 87 at,well BJ’s wholesale has it for 2.69 but you gotta be a member.

i threw ten bucks in tonight and the girl behind the counter recommended i fill up because it’s going up 40 cents tomorrow. needless to say, my 10 turned into 40. :tdown:

City of Chicago its over $4.00 for 93, its @ like $3.70 for 87. Near me in the suburbs it went from $2.79 for 87 to $3.31 for 87 overnight.

how much did race gas go up? lol my stang will be running 100oct or better:(

sell your v8 powah and get a civic. race gas would be insane.

EDIT: i don’t even like civics. i can’t believe i just said that.

I’ve been buying race gas on and off for a couple years,price hasnt really changed. (from lancaster speedway & pautlers)

lol funny u say that mark, cause i really don’t think race gas has been affected. i was just tellin someone the other day, at this rate pretty soon we might as well run race gas all the time !

I’m glad I filled up last night for 2.77, was still $50 for 18 gal. Glad I got rid of the 2500HD, it would have been $90 a week :tdown:

100 was at 5.30 at sunoco on transit by the 400 yesterday…

when i saw the title i thought howie had a wet dream or something

yup

Dude, you were riding the cheeze!!

yeah , down the street from my house its $3.09 for regular and $3.49 for super… yikes.

glad that i dont have a car that requires super.

im takin the UB bus next week between campuses…gonna refrain from driving as much, its gettin rediculous…i heard its supposed to reach $4.00 here very soon.

fuckin gay, i just went and filled up both my cars, 40 dollars in the mr2… didn’t even fill the tank :bloated: i think it only has a little under 12 gallon tank too…

~$35 in the civic bleh, 75 fucking dollars to fill up two 4 banger japboxes and have it last me a week if im lucky?? :tdown:

Lets set up a vespa group buy :tup:

http://img141.exs.cx/img141/9457/vespa.jpg

^I want this one.

gonna start riding a bike to south campus, subway to marine midland, then walk the rest to work :tup:

should only take me an extra 3 hours to get to work :bloated:

but at least i wont be using any gas!

holy fucking shit…im gona have to get another job just to pay for gas, this sucks ass.

http://www.schumacher-fanclub.com/media/396122-puma-bmw-williams-f1-speed-cat-low-sneakers-small.jpgHeres how I’m getting around now.