Oh no, maybe chevy is starting to get it

I can see your point…
For awhile there, GM really oversaturated the market with rebadged vehicles…

There’s this backwater country that they’re ridiculously popular in. Small market, but they thought it wise to keep it open. We in the US call it China

I hope so, I honestly dont know if I would switch back to a gas engined DD, I love the diesel! However, the newer JSW TDI doesnt appeal to me very much, yet. :tup: for options

Edit: They’re not getting it completely right, though. One of the Diesel’s biggest selling points is high fuel economy, tossing in an engine that produces 2xx ft/lb of torque won’t break any records… 1.x turbo and call it a day

So that means they should continue selling them in the US? That’s great that they make money on them in China, but I think in the US they would be better off not selling them. Instead creating a few more options in the Caddilac brand would do them some good.

Based on what? Your antiquated notion that all Buicks are old fart’s cars?

yes

lol, + honesty points

Sure but diesels (other than the aussie version) generally get way better gas mileage than gas cars.

Yeah, i mean, it’s just my opinion on it. Maybe the numbers work out for GM.

Plus, the way Buick is going, it’ll be the “green luxury” marque. The LaCrosse is getting a mild hybrid powertrain as standard, and most of their vehicles are switching to primarily 4-cylinder power (except the Enclave). I’d bet that this is the big way they’re making Buick different from Cadillac.

Oh, and who wouldn’t get a little excited about 235 lb-ft of torque?

i’m just quoting this so that you cant edit it later on :slight_smile: