Oh NoES!!!

because of his business.

Stripper?

theres about 5 other people on here with other “service’s”

He has a legit Auto Detailing business w/ a website and all…these other “services” you speak of are probably 1/4 as legit.

does he have a NYS Tax ID? if not, he is not legit

I sell oranges…

im selling my car. and moving.

Bingo.

you weren’t going to say anything close to that so :gtfo

you said he was “LEGIT” as the other services offerd on here are on the exact terms ryan is on. “under the table”. A real sponsor pays for the site and/or helps out for whatever its particapating in. Thats y i said why is he a sponsor.

^yeah, that :up

Not yet, but I am working on it, as well as finalizing the website (95% done), finalizing the new prices and services for the '09 season and I’m considering an insurance policy.

I’m ironing out the details with Vlad as far as “paying for the site” goes.

And for participating, I’ve organized four meets (1- CRSX meet pt I (big success, I’d say), 2- CRSX meet pt II (pretty much a fail, whatever lol), 3- Shift Nissan meet (couldn’t attend, but was main organizer and bought the food), 4- GPNY this Sunday).

Hooked on 240 --> pwned.

Wasn’t an intentional pwn, and nothing against Brett or Jeff in particular, just sharing information where information needs to be shared :up

I’m too pissed to give a shit

I understand, but Hooked on 240 knows errthang man! That’s why he knew everything about your business/status to make it not qualify to be a sponsor:rolleyes::facepalm

“The last time I gave a SHIT, I got FUCKED!”

/thread

I didnt talk to nobody today
i was in the car takin a shit!

I said /thread, but…

“What the hell do you mean, a Peter Pan peanut butter alert??”

Precisely.

Brett has a solid head on his shoulders and knows to separate his persona from the powers. In other words, he is an wise-ass on the forums but follows the moderator rules, in turn keeping them separated.

I think he will do a fantastic job as a Battlefield mod since he will let just enough to get by and enjoy a good fight as well as the next guy but control it as soon as it goes over the line, which was desperately needed.

im non biased. im an equal opportunity BASHER

this is bull SHIT