oil missing

my car is lossing oil some how, the smoke is not blue or anything, and i have no leaks, there is a bit of a sweat by my oil pan but thats it, so i don’t know what it is, looks like a engine rebuild is on the way? anyone know what might be happeneing? :?

i would have said check your oil filter but you say its not leaking? try putting some news paper under the car at night and then in the mornin u will know forsure, prob just a seal is leaking. or… your car is just getting old!

Alright, this is new. Maybe she is burning, just in the very unnoticable way?

most of the time its washed rings. Are you using synthetic oil??? If so change that out for some old fassion minneral oil from crappy tire. Also what o2 sensor are you using? Make sure its a factory nissan or you will be over fueling and washing the rings. 7 times out of 10 the mineril oil will help seal your rings and you will notice your engine will run better. Use 10/40

Check your coolent. It has to be going somewhere.

i am using normal oil, and when i say i don’t notice blue smoke, thats just what i see when the car is idling? as far as the o2 sensor, no idea its what ever was in there when i purchased the car

have some one drive behind you and take it out for a drive. push it hard and into the high RPM’s and see if they see any blue smoke. sometimes it will only burn at higher rpm’s under load.

Couldn’t you just Rev it alittle when it’s parked and see if it burns also?

You need load, under reving you have no load.

Just do what silvia said.

ok i’ll give it a try, thanks