OK JayS... (Spitzer Prostitution Scandal Inside)

Yeah, its really more like Vitter than Craig. 6 of one Republican senator, half a dozen of another

Wrong yet again.

Vitter’s number was in their rolodex, and it was from the early 90’s but didn’t come out until 2007. There was no evidence of anything illegal which is why Vitter was never charged.

Spitzer on the other hand got caught doing this while he was governor. He has a ton of evidence against him because he was caught in a wiretap investigation of the prostitution ring.

You must have missed the part straight out of the horse’s mouth when he admitted to being a D.C. Madam client.
So sorry, 'tis you that is wrong again. As usual. Keep attacking me personally though :tup:

I attack you personally because you constantly post bullshit. There was no real evidence in the Vitter case. No wiretaps, no text messages, just a number in a phone book. He apologized without every stating exactly what he did. So as I said, nothing like Spitzer.

Not to mention it doesn’t matter what anyone else did because today it’s Spitzer who got busted, and he was dumb enough to give them 10 times more evidence than they need to hang him.

What did you expect him to say? “we executed a rusty trombone maneuver, followed by 12 minutes of doggy style, and finally culminating in a facial?” If the extent was a phone call, he wouldn’t have admitted anything. The only reason the details never came out is because the hearing where they were supposed to mysteriously never happened.

The comparison was not on case details. It was on hypocrisy. One of his campaign ideals was the sanctity of marraige and making sure them thar faggots can’t do it, he attacked clinton over monica and called on him to resign, yet his own is a different story. Spitzer prosecuted these types of businesses and ran on ethics, yet used them as well. Vitter didn’t even get a public scolding. Spitzer may very well lose his job. If he does, its his own stupidity. Go Paterson, I guess.

And you post more opinionated bullshit than I do. Usually with insults mixed in.

Wah wahh wahh.

Back on topic. How long before Spitzer resigns?

My guess is by the end of the week, if not tomorrow.

Don’t forget about the Rev. Ted Haggard and Mark Foley.

Foley resigned. :wink:

Haggard wasn’t even a politician.

So does the lieutenant governor serve the rest of spitzers term if he resigns? At least spitzer acknowledged upstates struggles and had plans for wny. who knows how things will be for us with this blind dude, im guessing not so good

Yes.

I am not soo sure I agree although with this coming to light and how kinky he was I can see how that spans into his policies.

He might have plans for WNY to improve it as he tries to tax internet sales made from NYS,…talk about killing NYS business and WNY business in general.

Give us one thing and slip the other into our ass… no thanks.

I feel bad for one of his donors, George Fox, who’s name he was using while renting his whore rooms.

The affidavit says that Client 9 met with the woman in hotel room 871 but does not identify the hotel. Mr. Spitzer stayed at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington on Feb. 13, according to a source who was told of his travel arrangements. Room 871 at the Mayflower Hotel that evening was registered under the name George Fox.

The law enforcement official said that several people running the prostitution ring knew Mr. Spitzer by the name of George Fox, though a few of the prostitutes came to realize he was the governor of New York.

Mr. Fox is a friend and donor to Mr. Spitzer. Asked in a telephone interview Monday whether he accompanied Mr. Spitzer to Washington on Feb. 13 and Feb. 14, Mr. Fox responded: "Why would you think that? I did not.”

Told that the Room 871 at the Renaissance Mayflower Hotel was registered in Mr. Fox’s name but with Mr. Spitzer’s Fifth Avenue address, Mr. Fox said, “That is the first I have heard of it. Until I speak to the governor further, I have no comment.”

Taxing internet sales is trying to keep the field level for local businesses, so you go buy your shit at a local business and not amazon.com because you dont have to pay sales tax. I dont like the idea but it is based on the honor system and I doubt anyone is really reporting it.

It just gets classier.

do a little research on the lt gov. He is not bad rather just another dem. that wants to give the people the world and make the middle class pay for it. They all do it, it’s only a matter of how much/bad.

I am just happy he is PRO NYSERDA, it takes a little edge off this whole situation from my employment stand point.

What a shock, he pro yet another NYS Authority. Oh well, won’t matter soon.

lol what does that mean? What is soon?

It’s means supporting an authority is not a good quality in NY. NY needs a lot less authorities that answer to no one.

Soon means all indications are Spitzer won’t be governor for much longer.

The part I don’t understand is that Spitzer is one of the most popular people in NY, if not the US. How the fuck do you think that you will not get caught doing something like this?

And political enemies drool over information like this to ruin a career.

Plain and simple, he’s a fucking idiot that thought he was invincible.

Thats great but I was talking about the LT. GOV. if you read my post.

As for the authority thing I am not going go down that road with you as it is not worth my time.