LOL at Baby Joe

http://m.wgrz.com/news.jsp?key=97419&rc=top

“Waaaaaaa. My 70k a year patronage job is hard. They want me to take a stand. Waaaaaaa”.

And to think some people actually voted for him for state senate. :picard:

UGHHH How do I apply for that job.

Qualifications: I am not a whiny bitch nor have I been hit in the head repeatedly by lots of big dudes.

He says he’s not turning his back on politics or government and will be back when he feels he can make a difference.

Soooo, there is no pending issue that you could stand up for and try to make a difference or influence…

Loser.

what dude?
The real reason he quit is because Steve Pigeon and Tom Golisano turned on him and the rest of the Dems when they supported the coup and he doesn’t want to work with them any more since they gridlocked the Senate. Pigeon is a notorious asshole. Also, there’s no point in having a liaison to the state senate when the state senate is useless and not even meeting in the same room. Where does it say anything about wanting him to take a stand?
Continue shit talking about stuff you know nothing about.

If more people voted for him for state senate in stupid bumblefuck genesee county, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Why should they have voted for him in the first place? Other than name recognition what does/did he have going for him?

edit: He does bring up a valid point though with his choosing sides comment, you know things are fucked when it what party you belong to and not what you do/achieve.

Solid policy ideas and not a career politician that’s used to pulling this kind of bullshit? Ranzenwhatever went from one clusterfuck, the county legislature, to another, the senate. All we needed was one more vote and this shit wouldn’t be happening.

So basically it would have gotten another dem in office and they could continue doing what they have been doing in this state for years now. Business as usual I guess.

The Senate has been Republican controlled for decades now, except for the last couple months.

I still remember when I watched him get his ass whooped by some random dude at Dwyers Pub. The dude was no bigger than me 6 2’ and 160 lbs

I still remember when i watched him get bags full of coke by some random dude. The bags was bigger than me at 70 bucks a G.

Just imagine if you had drunk assholes singling you out and starting with you every time you go out. And if you hit them, instant lawsuit.

:word: :gtfo: “I don’t want to deal with drama.” Then stop trying to get into politics you coke head punching bag.

He was always unqualified for government office so I’m not sad to see him go, but given the state of the NY Senate I would be disenchanted to stay on the job as well.

How could you be unqualified for State Senate? Here’s what they do every day.
“All rise, the Senate is now in session. Do we have a 33 member quorum? No? Only 32? Session adjourned.”

He kept shoving his way through the crowd to get to the bar and one guy had enough. This was during his campaign. Should he be going to average class bars during a campaign.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2009/07/lolcatce96fadb1d9633edf576fc404a9c179743fcc235.jpg

Punching bag Joe mesi ducked and moved, did splits while you tried to hit him…

http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/229/09.jpg

Joe Mesi to the rescue of wny lol, who would ever vote for a punch drunk boxer?

Unfortunately a lot of prople did. Just goes to show you how people vote in WNY…

“hmmm lemme see here, who should I vote fo… hmm, well I’ve heard of this schoomer guy so i’ll vote for him… nope, nope, nope… man all these names I never head of before. hmm, Spitzer I heard of him he gets my vote. Oh dare’s dat Joe Messy guy he’s a great polititian, i’m definately voting for that guy… dooo-ta-dooo, Ok pull the lever…DONE!”

People are so ignorant and uneducated as far as politics is concerned its not even remotely funny. No wonder way we can’t ever get the encumbants out of office. I’d swear people just vote for names they recognize. There’s no reason for the same person to be in there for 20 years. What we need to do is incentivize them doing right by the people, for example, they don’t get their pension or life-time healthcare untill they complete their second term rather from the first day they serve.