ok whats the best antivirs protection

need something free… im tired of spyware and shit anad adaware not getting rid of it… spyware dr. not getting rid of it… amkes me almost wanna kill my computer… anyideas… and i hate pncillin or whatever the fuck that is… you cant eben use your comp when you have that shit. any ideas?

get the microsoft anti-spyware program from microsoft. its free

for anti virus… pay for norton once. when your subscription for the year is up, uninstall it, then reinstall it and it gives you another year.

AVG http://www.grisoft.com

I got the Microsfot spyware on my PC to…Works great and havnt had any spywear issues in a long time…Auto updates and runs everynight

AVG for antivirus software and the Microsoft spyware program. :thumbsup:

PC-Cillin is what we have at work, I hate it, it’s fucking obnoxious. You tell it only to search for new updates at 3:00PM, and it still pops up every 20 freakin minutes with a new update from Microsoft. Drives me nuts when I’m typing something, and then I think I’m finished a whole paragraph but I have a stupid pop-up blocking all my typing I just did.

i havent had but a bit of spyware since switching to Firefox… :dunno:

um that is incorrect, unless you want to spend over an hour removing the hundreds of registry entries that Norton leaves…

I use Norton 2005 by the way

fixed

hannibal PM me, or message me on aim… i have norton antivirus 2005. i’ll give it to you also :wink:

The best anti virus protection is not having sex at all.