Okay i need some help

There is no way in hell that is an alignment. If anything I would say wheel barring, or that thing is bent. Do not settle for a wheel spacer or any other rigged fix. Go in strong and don’t let them talk you into/out of anything you deserve.

not a wheel bearing the strut is bent

well even if you dont get that fixed, if you search hard enough on here im sure you’ll find an inspector that will do (almost) anything for a wegman’s sub =)

Joe where do you work?
Mention wherever Nitro works at when you ask for a refund…

yeah… a NYS inspection… hence it needing to be roadworthy. there is no way it passed inspection therefore there is no way its roadworthy

You cant just return a car. you can ask for your money back. As he is a shady guy he will tell you take me to court.You will file for small claims. He will miss the court date. They award you the money.He will then file a appeal and another court date will take place.He will not show to that. So then you will win.You will have to file a judgment.You will then call the dmv. Which they will threaten to suspend his new york state dealer license. Then finally he will pay.this will take a good year before you see a dime. This happens all the time with these scumbags. NEVER BUY A CAR FROM A BUY HERE PAY HERE.

wow thats fcked up, good luck with this guy as we all know how shady this fucker is

this is a couple years ago.You can bring the car to me and i will get you a estimate for free to take him

what about a lemon law or a 30day gaurentee based on the mileage?
my best friend and his family own corey auto sales over on transit raod and im there frequently and each car is gone over and inspected by monroe thoroughly, tires pulled, squeaks and noises found, etc., but every once in a while yes, something will get buy

im not sure about this guy cause ive never met him but not all used car salesmen are scum (not saying anyone said that)

and who knows, maybe he’ll be like shit really? we’ll take care of that right away

but from what nitro said about the inspections (which isnt cool for a car dealer to do) most likely this will not happen

every buy here pay here will do shit like this. When that dealership on elmwood near kenmore was open(e z pay) we would inspect there junk at pepboys. they were paying the inspectors off to pass them. All the time though. they would paint the calipers silver. p[aint the struts and shocks yellow.Things like that. That way customers thought they were getting a car with new parts in actuality they were getting a car with shitty parts and the rattle can special.

also that spring came out of a junk yard

Inspection and used car certification are two separate things. Not every car dealer is an inspection station. The dealer is resposible for used car cert. There are more things on used car cert than inspection. It is more strict than inspection. for example BJ’s are not part of inspection, but they are part of used car cert. NYS inspection requires 1 front wheel to be removed. Used cart certification requires all 4. etc… etc… sounds like you need to read your regulation book. 90% of dealers get hung on this when they sell a piece of crap. Inspection is a whole separate issue.

so the lemon law wouldnt have anything to do with this for him? or is that just powertrain/drivetrain?

Tough to explain that. Lemon Law is through the attorney general (AG’s office). They have no issue with doing it on NEW cars but seldom will take the complaint on used cars, as they are not automotive people, they are lawyers. Lemon Law is very specific as far as how many days its been out of service, how many repair attempts, etc… etc…
When they get a used car complaint they foward it to DMV Vehicle Safety to look into.

You need to take different pics, from a little farther away so we can see the whole assembly. You def need a new tie rod, but thats not causing the clearence issues. Niether would a wheel bearing.

stock wheels?

if so, either wheel bearing or bent strut tube/knuckle assy.

did you check the other side?

Ok I just came back from talking to Nino, he said that he would pay for everything to get fixed, so I told him im going to my mechanic tommorrow and get a list of everything that needs to be done. I also found out the emergency brake dosent work and one of the headlights wasnt workin.

how do you buy a used car and not notice things like that?

I would not except this car. Take him to court if you have to, and try every attempt you can to return it. There is a reason that damage is there, and who knows what else might be damaged in relation to it that they already covered up. This is a bad idea.

This car is going to be a rusty bucket full of bolts, in a soggy straw basket. I never did understand why anyone would buy from those types of dealerships, ever.