AUDI guys HELP

well i bought a 97 a4 for a winter beater and a few nights ago i let my dad drive it to work. we came home and as soon as he was coming up the driveway, i seen that there was alot of smoke coming from under the hood. i told him to shut it off.
there was a good amount of oil pooring out the back of the front passenger side tire. i left it there because it kinda hard to tell what it may be. anyone familar with these car and possibly tell me what back there that contains oil? possibly just an oil line?

side note: it just happen as my dad was coming up the driveway, and he said he didnt hit anything. oil pan looks good (its somewhere above the oil pan). im asuming above the exhaust mani since thats what cause it to smoke ( hitting the top of a hot header)

what motor is in it?

pooring, lol.

Lots of that going on on nyspeed lately.

valve cover gasket? head gasket?

this.

Auto or manual? FWD or AWD?

charcoal canister hard-line runs behind the passengers side front tire in the fender well… other than that… fuel lines run there also.

where was the smoke coming from?

is it the 1.8t? maybe the oil feed line for the turbo? or valve cover gasket, but i don’t think that’d be pouring oil while it’s sitting.

the details are overwhelming!

sorry, im trying not to oil up my keyboard here, its a manual non turbo with a v6. thats all i know of the car. ill start removing the covers to see where its coming from.

12v V6 then, I would look into headgaskets. Both of mine leaked, along w my valve covers.

cam seal?

It could seriously be anything. You have to clean it up and look more closely.