Oktober Fest

Anyone else go? I went last night and all I can say is OMFG madd fun y0. I am still recooperating right now…uuugghh

no, but that is a fucking ass and a half.

stay OT please :roll:

Yeah I went last night too, we spent the majority of the night at Mountian Top awesome place!

I dont ski or snowbaord but I think im gonna takemy snowmobiles out there and hang out with some hot rich snow bunnies!

More details? Where the hell is it? What goes on? (besides getting shitfaced lol).

Ass and a half indeed.

i was in the Ballon’s tent on Monroe Rd.

It was in Elicottvile, it a 3 day event I beleive, fri-sun, all day/night of partying. Oh yeah there is also shit for sale kinda like the allen town festival but a zillion times better.

haha yeah we walked by the tent on the way out. It looked more packed than I cared for, there was a rather long line to get in as well. next year its a rented cottage for sure

:tup:

ok back on topic again :stuck_out_tongue:

balloons, maddigans :tup: friggin rocked out all day all night. :tup:

I was down there this weekend. First time I have ever been. Rented a condo with 6 other people and just partied the whole weekend. I had a lot more fun Friday night when it was less crowded. Is it me or are the middle aged women a little over friendly down there? Not that I minded too much, they did pay for half my drinks. I did meet a lot of cool people down there. I cant wait to rent a place again this winter for a long ski/snowboard week.

u want a real good octoberfest, goto the one in kitchner/waterloo, it makes this one look like poo