Oktoberfest!!!

http://buffalocentralterminal.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/img_6853.JPG

This Saturday, September 22, from 6pm-12am celebrate Autumn in traditional Munich style! Enjoy an evening of music in the concourse “beer garden” with Western New York’s most in-demand German band, the Frankfurters! Choices of beer, food, soft drinks and merchandise will be available. Tickets are $10 and include 1 free drink ticket. Guests in Oktoberfest costume get in for free! Purchase tickets at the door or online.

I can’t believe nobody’s brought this up yet. Have we all gone ghey? :jam:

is this different then the October 6th weekend event in ellicotville? because i will most likely be there…
EDIT… i unlazified myself… yes it is… lol

Sounds like fun, ill be out of town though

Octoberfest in Ellicottville > this.

I don’t think I’d want either of my vehicles parked outside the central terminal from 6pm to 12am.

Ellicottville sounds like a good time though.

Additionally, anyone else find it fitting that Buffalo is having Octoberfest in September?

Actually Octoberfest in Kitchner/Waterloo> both of these.

Dudes. It’s a beer drinking festival. Don’t question it.

true!

/criticism

Anyone have any more info about Ellicotville? I’d like to go this year…

October 6th and 7th.

Oh, and also on November 2nd and 3rd theres a Beer and Wine festival

you mean that fact that the festival is to welcome the month of October before it actually gets here? the same time as the mother country founded it?

no…its more accurate than ellicotville’s timing. It supposed to be a 2 week celebration that ends on the 1st sunday in october. This year from September 22nd to October 7th.

[quote=JayS;676613]I don’t think I’d want either of my vehicles parked outside the central terminal from 6pm to 12am.
quote]

I would think they would have security in the parking lot.

i totally forgot, i’m going to buy a case right now. THANKS.

So there was a group of emo/goth/whatever kids there last night. One of them had on a t-shirt with the SS logo and the words “Never forgive. Never forget.” Way to put a negative spin on a wonderfully light hearted celebration. Fucking punk. I wanted to politely ask him to die, but I figured I’d better leave well enough alone.

Otherwise good times. Price wasn’t bad, beer was good. Whole placed reeked of saurkraut. :tup:

Oops, I forgot. Oh well.