Old Man Beats Some Thug Ass

I hope this is not a repost. Everything about this video is pure gold.

i am not signed up…

HAHAHAHA :bigclap: the world needs more of this

He is leaking, fo sho.

:bigclap::bigclap:

thats the best thing i seen all day…lol… and he just keeps talking after getting beat up…lol…thats great…

Well deserved!:bigclap::bigclap:

bring a ambalance

i beat yo ass

no, you wont

That was so fucking cool. I love how the black guy immediately was playing the race card. NEWS FLASH BLACK PEOPLE, YOU AREN’T THE MINORITY ANY MORE.

That video is going to go viral

lmao, I watched this 3 times. Its a awesome thing.

EDIT: I would hate to be that guy. The whole world is going to be watching this. It has over 8,000 views, and it was just added today.

that dude had fucking club hands…awesome

I wonder if he was an ex-marine or something… He had 1 forearm tattoo that looks to be a unit badge, probably a Vietnam vet haha

Love how the guy is like “next time…” with a wavering voice as he’s bleeding all over the floor.:lolsign:

I cant stand the women behind the video egging the whole thing on. Calling the dude “pinky” and “beat his white azz!” The black dude should’ve walked back there and gave it to that bitch at least half as hard as he got it.

I’m gunna fuk u up

as he is bleeding profusely from being beaten unmercifully by a guy probably twice his age.

If you talk the talk you better bring your A game to back it up.

Best video on YouTube!
:bigtup::bigtup:

It looks like it was uploaded by the girl that recorded it… someone should rehost it before she takes it down, if they haven’t already.

LOL at the comments on all of her other uploads.

I ripped it. :snky: