Old/Used motor oil

Anyone have an oil burner and is in need of some oil? I think I have 15-20 gallons of old motor oil. I could possibly deliver it, if it isn’t too far from Elizabeth Township.

talk to sailor or fshowcars

their right in west newton also!

i forgot about fshowcars. I should run it down. Maybe friday. OK to leave it near the backdoor?

I know these guys need it down at the garage!! brrr it gets cold in there…I’ll tell Mike ( Sailor ) that you have some…you know where the garage is??? I know someones always down there…this evening I KNOW Sailor will be after 7 pm. Otherwise I am sure they would appreciate it whenever.

:rofl:

Lube by fshowcars back door is always a good idea

yeah man!!!

leave it by the garage door… no coolant right? i remember you saying you keep it clean?

i’ll be there friday and saturday.

lol - he could of phrased that a little better… notice how the heterosexual guys didn’t even notice the gay reference.

My buddy has 6 or 7 gallons of clean oil that he is going to bring over here. Once he drops it off, I will bring it all down to the garage for you Sonny. I am trying to find some larger containers, as most of it is in 1 gallon jugs.

Do you have any PC800?

i have about 80 or so gallons at work. not sure what i’m gonna do with it. if the boss doesn’t have any stupid plans for it i’ll try to deliver it.

hey pm me if u got oil still ill pick it up as long as its containered

its spoken for,we got to keep old man PHILMYBUTT warm!

fuck phil, keep me warm. :slight_smile:

seriously though, we do need oil. nights myself, phil, or walt is down the garage pretty much every day after 7.

ill make sure i save mine and bring it down guys. Im sure ill be changing oil a bunch soon on marges car,mine and my parents.

no doubt!

HERO THANKS for hte oil and the push!! lol… stop down more often man…

we will take any CLEAN oil!!! dom, bring it down, i’m there friday nights and saturday / sundays…