OMFG it's BEAUTIFUL out!

61 in Hamburg right now.

Damn nice on my lunch break. windows down. & wanting to jump early.

Had the NYS licensing exam in the am… and now im at work… which is good, because i dont feel like cleaning salt off of ieatpaints extremely clean 600rr before he gets home from work :-p

Oh shit! I’m going to Budweys to get a big pile of gourmet sausages and I’m firing up the grill! Woo!

Best idea yet!

x… on grilling today

I got a little excited and was premature with the coals. Had to finish the job with the gas grille. :hang:

lol skills a little rusty there eh? you know girls dont like it when a man cant get the job done, you on the otherhand, way to improvise!

edit- next time, dont stand in the light when your taking the picture lol

so, uhhh, thats alot of sausage… is there something you need to “come out” with??

busted my ass. got done working at 11.

Put about 80 miles on the new bike.

Had a blast. it was my first ride ever. cant wait till spring.

Naw that’s just the legacy left behind by many a good meat.

:uhh:

Nick, what? Can’t a man like a lot of saus

Oh.

:uhh:

Fuck off, it was delicious. I wrapped them in bacon.

No, no I didn’t. But I should have.

back on topic…

I took my ninja out today it was awesome, i only rode for about 60 mins total but it was kickass. It was great to see other riders out.

its funny i was in holland and took my snowmobile out on friday and the trails were great and now its monday and i took my motorcycle out…weird

if you ate all of them alone, please see the episode of family guy called mcstroke hahaha
I ended up making porkchops, and feasting on 3 of them myself.

LiveRound was nice enough to bring my bike up to me at work from a friend’s house. Got to ride home at least.

my bike is stored for the winter in the shed/barn thing in my back yard. the gate i normally use to get back to the barn was blocked by snow. this meant that if i wanted to ride today, i had to figure out how to get my bike up three stairs so i could exit via the gate on my patio. so i decided to pack the stairs with snow and ride it up onto the patio. with a little help from a friend, we made it happen. i had forgotten how much fun it is to ride. lookin’ forward to the real spring.

god i love a nice big sausage… and with bacon… mmmmmm

Hmmm. I have a trainee riding with me. He does what I tell him. Do you think making him pick up poop is wrong? I mean, he gets his hourly!!

woooooo, i got my car running agan!!

now i just gotta trailer it to innovative to get tuned!

lol that figures, I’m in Florida and its high 50’s low 60’s in NY…

not a bad idea, but be aware that since you rolled in negative equity you’ll be even more upside down in the new car… but your payments will be lower.