OMG A SEA MONSTER....

its part of a skull. theres just no teeth or skin to form the proper shape.

I saw on another website that the pic is 100% photo-shopped. Someone blew the pic up, and said that there was a pixel discrepancy in the neck area amongst other things. Anyone on here want to check it out?

:bigclap:

how can you be confused after seeing this, and the comparison of the skulls…?

Yeah, i read into that a while back. Interesting stuff.

That is probably the worst reporter. Ever. You would think CNN would’nt hire annoying retards, guess they are an equal oppurtunity employer

Here’s what I got off of another site:

I copied, and enlarged the photo with exaggerated sharpening techniques. There is clear evidence this photo was manipulated. Several elongated pixels in regular patterns appear at the neck, and the head has a distinctly different clarity (it is softer or blurred) than the rest of the body. Lack of the alleged creature, a non official, non witnessed photo and photo manipulation should make it obvious, this is a rather poorly executed hoax. What is surprising is that the news network ran this at all. My best guess is perhaps some sort of publicity grab.

It sure does look like a raccoon skull. with just a few missing teeth in the upper jaw. And seeing a closeup of the front limbs really clears things up. The fact that they were referred to as fins really threw me the hell off. All though the one video they have of the lifeguard recovering the remains should have tripped off some alarms in my head. Because they showed the skull briefly and it was definitely a former snout bearing skull.

OR

Maybe you just work for the “MAN” and are here with some fake ass evidence to throw us all off of the truth.:snky:

i think that is just because of the shitty jpg compression.