OMG another exhaust ticket question

jesus christ i dont get why everyone bitches just bring your tickets to me ill sign the shit off

You could tell the cop its OEM lol.

Ive had mine modified since I got my car in 2002. I got stopped in Rochester two summers ago for talking on my cellphone and the sheriff mentioned it but never really said to fix it.

I got actually pulled over at 6am last summer driving back to Buffalo from Rochester (Fairport) and passed a town cop in the left turn lane and he pulled into traffic to pull me over because my exhaust was modified. Not even reving or running in a low gear at high rpms. Just normal driving so it really just depends on if the cop wants to be a dick.

yeah officer daley. in my driveway.

man ur asking for the wrong trouble doing that shit. ask my former employer who owes 10 of 1000s of dollars in fines if fucking illegally using ur inspection license is a good idea

If it was in your driveway you should have started to power brake it. ha

^^whats he look like?
Theres a young dickhead cop with short black spiked hair who loves pulling me over.
I got a ticket for loud exhaust driving next to my friend with open headers in his truck.

Unger got me. Hes the biggest dick on the force

Idiablo233 thats who got me names Unger (Last Name) I do know where he live LOL. He got a smoking wife.

Is he real tall with tiny curly black hair?
If its that guy ya his wife is hot