OMG BUCKY GOT LOOSE

Well thats the way it seemed!

State Police EVERYWHERES!! Heli’s, troopers, And go figure, they told Cheektowaga PD they had this and didnt need them.

This is what it was like saturday near my house “Walden & harlem”.
Pretty interesting to watch the S.P. Search for a guy like it was bucky, Another $500,000 search gone wrong

A Buffalo man slipped out of police custody Saturday afternoon is now facing more charges than he was originally arrested for.

State Police originally arrested 30-year-old Erieberto Montanez for false personation and driving without a license.

He was taken to the State Police barracks at the I-90 and 33 interchange. That’s where he slipped out of his handcuffs, went out a window and took off.

Montanez was later found at his girlfriend’s house in Buffalo. He was found hiding out in her basement on Normal Avenue.

Montanez was arraigned in Cheektowaga Town Court and is being held at the Erie County Holding Center on $2,000 cash or $20,000 bond.

He is now facing charges for escaping police custody. A criminal investigation revealed he had two outstanding warrants in Buffalo for criminal contempt and petit larceny.

REPOST! good effort though lol

Didn’t this topic already come up with the things flying over houses thread?

Either way, it’s fucking stupid to have police searches if the dude committed such little crimes. A waste of money and manpower.

no, that was today i think, this happened saturday

Ahh so thats why a helicopter was flying up and down harlem and walden area on saturday for a few hours.