omg check this skill

Video of some euro guy ripping 150 on the highway when he hits an oil slick and loses control.
I think he’s ready for Formula D.

Been there done that.

good old break.com
anyone remembe rwhen this site use to be called big-boys.com.

btw if you guys wanna see some funny shit check phun.org and go to funny fridays picturs. you gotto scroll down.
http://www.phun.org/index.php?id=4103 to start it… you wil lall thank me later.

thank god for 4wd

Holy shit!!! he had to change his underwear.

^ nahh man! the dude didnt even look startled… he just continued on his way like nothing happened… and if you look at his steering you can tell he knows what hes doing… the way he waits for the exact moment to lock the wheel the other way… pretty impressive.

Haha! Wow! Now if drivers here knew how to drive with some skill like that, there would be less sh!t on the news during the winter months…

hah sure thing

I doubt that was 150mph. Thats like 250

^^^it was kph which is kilometers per hour

did it at 100km/h, when a guy changed lanes without checking his blind spot and i couldn’t slow down in time. I clipped a curb and blew out half the rim. Couldn’t believe that the tire didn’t blow. Thank god for front wheel drive :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve done it but only at 100kmh on the highway, recovered nicely. This was almost 3 years ago when I first got my 240. I hit black ice on the highway and all hell broke loose.

Nice save but…

1. That was not 150mph maybe 150kmh
  2. Its an Audi, I’m going to assume it was FWD cause a Quattro would not do that.
  3. I lost the Skyline doing around 120 in a tunnel and went almost facing the wall head on for extreme drift battle angles!!?

you’ll be seeing a lot of this at Drift Ops!