OMG Fat People

Aside from medical issues, kids emulate their parents. If your a shitty person, you have shitty, overweight, depressed, and nearly useless offspring. It’s damn hard to say no to a screaming toddler when they are sad about something or want candy all damn day… BUT… some parents put the effort in early to help create a balanced human. It’s not too late to fix these and other mental issues in adulthood, but its a lot harder than it would have been if you had positive role models and were raised in a decent environment.

I think the fact is that humans are creatures of habit. It’s easier to go with the flow, no matter how shitty it is or how illogical the outcome of your choices my be. (as viewed by outsiders)

I’m fat and bald… I hate the fact that I’m too lazy to get off my ass and grow hair.

Shitty parents also have shitty genes to pass on to their shitty offspring. The ones who get adopted and raised in a better environment turn out better, but still shittier on average than the ones with better biological parents. Garbage in, garbage out.

my mother and my stepfather are both fat. unfortunately my stepfather was always raised to finish everything on your plate, and he presses that on my two brothers. he actually makes them feel bad if they do not finish their food and punish them. also if they have a snack, they have to have something “healthy” and then something considered junk food. this is also right before bed. my one brother who is 10 is overweight and my other brother who is 8 is skinny as fuck. like you can see his abs lol.

i honestly wish i could help my overweight brother but i can’t , everything about food is already burned into his brain and i really dont think he will be able to lose weight until he moves out or stepfather/my mother die (as sad as that sounds)

overweight youth and those battling depression really trouble me. as much as you want to try and help, there’s really nothing you can do. its all up to the individual with the problem