OMG *OFFICIAL* iPhone Thread

Listening to the average cell consumers here at work I think it’s going to be a winning plan for AT&T. Sure are a lot of people saying, “As soon as my contract is up with XYZ I’m switching to AT&T and getting an iPhone”.

If they actually do follow through that $300 is nothing.

yeah currently you can’t unlock it… I’m willing to garauntee it will be done within maybe a month if it’s possible… and with the iphone hackers, it seems like almost anything is possible haha

This same concept is used with most phones that AT&t uses. They pay a discounted price because they buy in bulk but still eat the difference in what you pay for the phone with the 2 year contract price

All wireless carriers do this will all phones.

Its just a much bigger price drop.

Bought the case when I got the phone. Im super protective of my stuff, but hair and lint is def a problem after a couple of days sitting in your pocket. Bought it here in La Jolla Ca. I think it was 30 $ at the apple store. Don’t remember

Bought one the other day, and in contradiction to what many people told me, I was able to activate it on my employee plan. So I have 2000 anytime minutes, unlimited texting, unlimited data, for $55/month. woot woot.

Love this thing so far.

wow, good deal :tup:

Definitely. Hopefully they don’t check my employment status at BB after the next 2 weeks lol.

lol

wait… so best buy got you the discount? no shit… that’s pretty impressive. My work gives me a shitty 5% lol

LOL* That’s a really good deal. I was only able to get an 18% discount. How do they confirm you work at BB?

Well on my old phone, our AT&T Rep set it up. So now they just assume I still work there. Before doing this, I was told I only got a %20 discount on whatever my bill was, but this works much nicer lol.

The Rep even told me that they never audit employee plans, so I should be fine. Hell I’ve been working there one day a week just to keep all the perks lol.

LOL ya I noticed that.

watch, it takes down the whole AT&T network

Ok so im setting this up for my boss, and i must say…wait for it

Im getting one, really nice phone so far. one question, can i unlock it myself, i dont want to use att.

IT’s THE END OF TIMES!!!

OMFG!!

why are they selling the 3g ver on ebay unlocked then?

hahahah yeah so far so good, except its taking forever to set up pop mail on it which is pissing me off

I read that they are selling factory unlocked units in Asia/Pacific/Australia

Kevin is a Apple fag now :lol: