OMG *OFFICIAL* iPhone Thread

Just like any other PDA Smartphone with Verizon/ATT.

Tmobiles just weird.

lol

psh, ill do the same thing i did with my last one and my current blackjack II if i get it. Unlock, insert SIM, enjoy my $20 unlimited text and internet for a non PDA phone, with AT&T service :slight_smile:

exactly

What, none of you apple humpers camped out till midnight?

I want to see some end user reviews before I get one.

no true GPS

http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20080709/tc_pcworld/148113;_ylt=AkCewQ2phORIk9v_It3mH_cjtBAF

Think i might change my mind on this and get a nice HTC something

Definitely not a glowing review.

GPS is about what I expected, but the battery not making it through a full day is terrible.

I saw a slew of people in line on my way to work. I planed on getting one, but not waiting in line like that. I’m on the fence now.

someone on here said the GPS was turn by turn, they were way off lol

OMG ITS OUT! GOING INTO ATT TODAY TO TRY IT OUT.

Might not be too happy with it tho.

No Exchange Sync
No True GPS
No Picture Messaging

im not getting one, not worth it to me when i can get a HTC phone cheaper and does way more

Sticking with the blackjack 2.
I’ll buy one and flip it on ebay when they make the refurbs available in a few months.

I thought syncing with exchange was a huge feature on this release?

With support for Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, iPhone delivers push email, calendar, and contacts. And it uses enterprise-grade networking with Cisco IPSec VPN and WPA2 Enterprise support. So now the most revolutionary mobile device ever is also the ideal phone for business.

The ONLY thing I like about the iPhone over my blackjack is #1 the application support is the free repository that has software to do almost anything which windows mobile doesn’t seem to have. Second is the WiFi. I really wish when I am home, I can kick my blackjack over to WiFi and use Skype at full speed and not have to rely on 3G

My friend just informed me that ATT has sold out of iPhones at the Sheridan location. F.

ILI

In the airport now heading to philly…gonna hit up a couple AT&T locations there to pick one up

i got mine today but will sell it on ebay

Do they not require activation and a service plan at the time of sale?

yes but i got around it, and never opened the box lol