OMG SNOW!!

it’s snowing so hard here now that its actually sticking to windshields and if it keeps up like this we might have 1"-2" of ground cover by 5pm. The office secretary just freaked out and left for the day, my township meeting has been cancelled. The radio has been announcing all community events are being postponed or cancelled. Its really getting pretty bad here :cjerk:

lol

lol I was wondering wth it all is aswell… nothing in amherst

doplar shows it as being south of erie county still

sarcasim? or is philly really getting hit?

No snow here, yay for now. We are gonna get pounded later.

Yay, I get to go to work in 2 hours!

some of the ppl in my office were flipping out about all this snow… it’s only 1’ predicted… so what… driving will be a lil slow… it’s not like we are talking about 2-4 feet or anything…
Everyone said what about the october storm… My thoughts:

1. Power was out EVERYWHERE because of the weight of the snow on lines and trees
  2. Most places didn’t have their plow trucks ready it was only early october they were still outfitted to get rid of leaves.

Yep. This is no big deal. I mean, it’s going to be a shitty drive in the morning with tons of retards off the road knocks-on-wood but nothing unusual. It’s only a big deal because they were able to start talking about it days in advance. Read: hype.

yeah its snowing so bad here they canceled school tomarrow and let people out early…and by so hard imean we got like 4 inches since 5pm.

it ice/rained over night so it took awhile to scrape my car and there’s maybe 4" on the ground but everything is shut down, i came into work only because i live 2 miles from the office but i’ll probably be the only one that comes in, all schools are closed, govt offices are closed, etc.