On ramp 1, Cobalt SS 0

Stock STi’s, EVO’s, and Civics can only get moderately sideways on precipitated pavement and/or with generous use of the emergency brake.

I want to be like ANdrew and go sideways on command, no matter what the road conditions may be like. :lol

^ Yes!

I had my Mustang sideways several times today.

if i’m getting a truck its gonna be a 2wd 06 GMC duramax with ext cab and an 8ft bed with a zf 6mt.

awd cars can get 100% sideways, no problem. awd is WAY more fun in the snow the fwd/rwd.

why 2wd? 2wd trucks suck cock.

Bullshit, unless you beat the crap out of the car it isn’t getting sideways on dry summer pavement.

Like Jeremy Clarkson said, if you want to have fun while going fast, buy a GTO. If you just want to go fast, buy an Evo.

:wink:

I’d listen to Jeremy Clarkson if I were you.

i wouldn’t want to be going fast in a 4000lb boat, let alone driving it in the snow

and Pete youre saying awd is good in the winter yet your awd car is parked for the winter

you are soooooooo wrong

turning from central onto wolf road i was hangin the evo sideways like crazy with grippy snow tires in the summer

I won’t be stuntin’ with this car, brotha. :number1

and Rubin’s 350awhp Evo 9 gets sideways/spins the tires from a roll no problem on dry pavement

cuz i like 2wd trucks. i don’t need 4wd.

yea, its pretty stupid huh?:lol

What, did the tires catch on the gravel on the shoulder? :lol

My cousin had a leased evo that we both drove fairly aggressively about a year or two ago before he got rid of it, and it was balls. Although i’m sure that car would kick ass on snow/gravel covered roads.

Your mind is made up, good luck with the GTO. If I could take all the money I’ve spent on Hondas I’d have a Civic winter beater and a C5 Z06 summer whip. I’m a firm believer in driving a beater in the winter, but have fun hangin it sidewayz in all seasons.

Ive had a few 2wd trucks and wouldnt bother getting another one. They suck in snow, even though I never got stuck.

I dont use my 4wd much but its nice to have it when I do need it. Getting off the ice on the pond is one use for it.

It’s not stock though.

basic bolt-ons only.

Bottom line, the GTO is the best bang for buck car that my checking account can handle. I know a lot of you guys have your parents paying for your education and that gives you some more cheese to play around with, but that isn’t the case here.

I could say fuck school and work full time with the associates degree I have now, but I choose not to. I have the rest of my life to work after I get my bachelors/masters degree in a few years.

I graciously allow 3rd parties and the gov’t to pay for my education… for now :shifty For 20k, I can think of many many cars that I’d rather have, but it’s not up to me.