On Verizon? Like the 8700?

Welcome : The Blackberry 8703e

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1180&stc=1

OVERVIEW:

The Blackberry 8703e Wireless Handheld™ puts leading Blackberry® functionality such as email, phone, browser, instant messaging and organizer into one compact, integrated device. You get uncompromising email, browsing and voice performance in a thin, stylish, lightweight handheld with a full QWERTY keyboard.

With Ev-DO technology* the Blackberry 8703e offers users a rich wireless experience, providing fast email application and browser speeds. It even allows users to connect their laptop or desktop computer to the Internet, using the device as a tethered modem - so they don’t need to carry a wireless PC card.

You’ll be wowed by the sleek design, fast performance, light sensing screen and more.

The Blackberry 8703e provides complete features and functionality, including:

Phone.
Email.
Text messaging (Short Messaging Service and Multimedia Messaging Service).
Blackberry Internet Service™ Instant Messaging.
Web browser.
Integrated address book, calendar, memo pad, task list.
Speakerphone.
Smart dialing, conference calling, speed dial and call forwarding.
Full QWERTY keyboard.
Bluetooth capability for hands-free dialogue via headsets and car kits.
Integrated attachment viewing.
Ev-DO* Support, which enables the Blackberry 8703e tethered modem capability, lets you use the device as a wireless modem for your laptop or PC.
Compatibility with popular Personal Information Management (PIM) software.
Polyphonic and MP3 ring tones for personalizing your device.
Light sensing screen, which adjusts lighting levels automatically for ideal indoor and outdoor viewing.
Dedicated Send, End and Mute keys, plus user definable convenience keys.
64 MB of memory.
Rated for hearing aids: M4, T4

I just got myself the Pearl (8100). It does everything the 8703 does plus more AND it’s wayyyy smaller. I guess most people’s beef is the SureType keyboard, which I am totally used to and have no issues with.

SureType > *

8100 should be on VZW in about 12 months

I’m DEF faster on the 8700’s QWERTY but w/ the whole BT / Modem thing if I need to write a long email I just use my laptop now :wink: 8703’s nice but I <3 the small form factor of the 8100

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19070&highlight=8100 (my shitty short little review)