One for the Ford guys!

I guess if you put it that way, then I am wrong, but i agree with Smokey burnouts post below. Zack01GC went right for the jugular with the girlfriend remark - kinda shows his inexperience in the subject (although after reading it again, Sam kinda prompted him to make the remark).

Mustang may have marginally better build quality, but it ain’t no Mercedes Benz. The '04-'06 GTO was better than both the Fbody & the mustang, but evidently nobody understood the car’s intent. It didn’t have an aggressive look (I actually think it is a sweet looking car & the interior is better than any mustang or fbody, period).

see your quote from earlier in this thread:

I think your statements about pushrod motors not being around because of poor emissions said it. We can agree to disagree on the pushrods vs. overhead cams. As a matter of fact, I did mention that I actually like the Ford Mod motors & think they are a great design, but performance wise I have to give the nod to LSx motors. There are many (probably hundreds considering how many builders there are out there) of them making 800+hp on pump gas, in full street trim. How many mod motors are doing this? You can probably count them on one hand.

This debate (Mustang vs. Camaro) can go on forever. It has for about 40 years & will continue until the end of time.