One of my HID ballasts finally died.

i definitely want some bright yellow HID’s for that euro look. actually, pretty much everyone in russia has those for fog lights. the yellow is very visible and cuts thru fog the best. that or id get regular HID’s to match my normal low beams

Do it!

i think the yellow will be sexy. what do u guys think?

pink!

pink = jdm, yellow = dtm

Pink=I break all of your glass

Honestly, I can’t recommend the yellow until I personally see them on the car…so wait and check out my headlights before you pull the trigger as I have no idea what the color/output will actually be like.

I’m thinking of doing a light smoke lamin-x on the headlights to richen up the color, because from the pics I’ve seen it just looks like a dingy white :sad

We’ll see though

I’m hoping it’s similar to the fogs on this teg:

sounds good, dude. ill take a look at urs once theyre in and then make a decision

I want hid’s but I dont want to tear apart my headlights to do a nice retrofit. the jdm ones I found are $800, I want it to be baller but that much on headlights is hard to justify.

yea, 800 is harsh. 300 is feasible for a direct fit

$300 for a quality retrofit? I could do $300, but almost a grand after tax and shipping and all that shit is way to much, they do look good though with the clear corners though. :ponder

give it some time, theyll come out with a plug and play kit for ur car too

probably, the lights I have are real bright and nice now so its not an issue, it would just be nice

What are you talking about lol.

You can put HID’s on ANY car, it’s not like you have mystical civic only headlight bulbs :rofl

and there’s no ‘tearing apart’ about it…it’s plug and play…what size are your low beams?

McBitchin did u mean retrofitting projectors in your headlights?

Ohh, yeah, well even in that case it’s not THAT difficult…

i know you can put them on any car, but I’d need the install to be stealthy to pass inspection :ponder I’ll check what size my low beams are for ya.

I’ll hook you up with a kit that, unless the tech was REALLY keen to hondas, will never be able to detect it’s not oem.

ok, how much ya think it will run? I’m really trying to stay stock for the time being but hid’s are a good idea, safety first :lol

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-15912447027353_2004_8522098

$95

http://www.ddmtuning.com/hidkihidbuhi.html