ONIJDM & CSCS Qualifier May 25th Media Thread!!

Awsome!
Yea i was with chris when you guys were taking that, looked like you couldnt keep up to him while filming lmaooo

friend was saying to go slower he couldnet stay up lmao!! i wanted to but he was in pain…haha maybe he will join the site soon to explain himself :stuck_out_tongue:

does anybody know where the pics with the models from yesterday will show up ??

SICK!!!

cant wait to track the new car

Hey,

Yea dumbest thing i did that day, hopefully it paid off, i didn’t realize i was gonna have rubber bits splatted against my face while behind Jesse and the other guy, literally ate there dust/rubber lol…and the G-force that was being pushed on me was intense!, honestly no different than a roller coaster ride at wonderland grabbing hard on to anything for your life lol. and 120kph of wind in your face, there was times i couldn’t keep my eye on the eye piece lol.

Second lap with me going around the course fallowing the guys i notice Lucas decided to be a little daring and to actually keep up he went quicker around the corners and faster on the straights! i thought i was honestly gonna die that day lol but it was hella fun.

Footage will be awhile, hopefully ill have something put together nicely for this weekend before Sunday for all to see. I’m pretty sure i got just about every car that was there, and every cars qualifiers.

my pictures should be up tomorrow night guys, still editing.

Here’s the first of many, Just a lil teaser of course :smiley:

Great day

My car looks Hot!!!

I hope the Intense Boys fix the 2.2 in time.
Thanks again for the plugs

I’m quite busy myself with KATSUMI

http://www.onijdm.com/drift1/drifts28.jpg
http://www.onijdm.com/drift1/drifts30.jpg

drivers
black zenki s14: jonathan lapada (blu2fourty)
purple zenki s14: samson sam (duckJAI) GBTIRES
silvermoss kouki s14: wayne lee (enyaw)
black kouki s14: allan yu (fliudd)

BIG THANKS TO THE CAMERA MANS
chaser car: season (lucidsnow)
camera guy: jon lee (j lee)
camera lady: grace (duckJAI gf)

Big thanks to the camera girl too!!

Grace, my girlfriend, for shooting the outside spectator view of the tandem near the end.

Good job on the work everyone (drivers, camera man/girl, and to jon who compiled the video)

mang.
u guys are missing a white kouki :frowning:

yea maybe because the car and the driver suck

leave this stuff to those who know what they are doing

any sign of pictures of pretty girls and a 2008 lancer??? lol

What was that a response to?

Shit, I’ve missed too many track days already. Anyone have any 4x100 wheels I can have, haha.

Thanks to everyone who helped run the event on Sunday…Sean, Justin, Mac, My GF Jamie, the can-jam crew, Pat and a ton of other people who helped cook food, sweep the track, tow cars when they were stuck and so forth.

Also thanks to everyone who came out, we had great weather and a great turnout. I still cant beleive the improvment of the overall skill level from last year to this year.

That 3 car tandem drifting was crazy…for those of you who werent there it looked even better in person.

Keep you eyes peeled on the toronto star, Laurance Yap and a few other writers were at the event on May 25, and will be out again on June 1

See you all this sunday…

All my pics are posted up on my flickr

http://flickr.com/photos/14732956@N05/

56k = go make some food cuz it’ll take a while

Enjoy Guys

Thanks to Chris for a great job in setting this up

any pics of the guys that were doing grip???

who wants to see grip pics anyways. Same thing as driving down the highway and taking a pic. Cars goin straight is nothing new.

cars going straight? dude, do u know what grip is? straight is drag…