Greddy Stut Bar
  Upgraded Greddy Hard Pipes
  Recaro Seats
  Momo Steering wheel
  Robson Leather Shift boot and ebrake boot
  320 km/h Nismo Speedo

http://www.jdm-imports.com/JDM_STUFF/JDM11.jpg

http://www.jdm-imports.com/JDM_STUFF/JDM12.jpg

I am in love with those rims…That car would be perfect if it didnt have the graphics/stripe on it IMO.

looks great mitch… but you need to slam that bitch… or is that a rally car :smiley:

seriously nice though

looks good mitch…any more plans for upgrades?..

nav

"DLOL! Re future plans… Hmmm… since I’ve got the Fujii dynamics GTR around… I may do a switch-a-roo… replace the fujii HKS 2510’s with HKS 2530’s…

The Fujii car should have an N1 block and with all the internal goodies (forged pistons etc)

Not sure yet what direction we will go for the winter…

I must be getting old, because I’m liking the cushy ride the current suspension gives.

Sickkkk ride man, looks amazing.

I’ve had the pleasure of finally driving my car… OMG, all the time, sweat and dollars was well worth it. Special thanks to my team for a phenomenal effort and Daryl at JDM Speed Shop for filling all my frantic requests for parts… :R

We are in the process of testing and tuning… ECU tuning is the most critical part and makes a huge difference. We are currently using the Power FC… with the base map ONI was shooting fireballs LOL! Current settings are on the conservative side at 1 bar of boost.

After Importfest, we’ll be taking her on the dyno, current expectations are 450+ HP

sorry for soundin stupid mitch…but who or what is Onispeed?..lol

navin

www.onispeed.com is our sister site run by my brother… :smiley:

Our car is named ONI… We’re transitioning “JDM-IMPORTS.com” to “ONISPEED” because everyone has a JDM IMPORTS as their url.

ONI in japanese means devil, ogre etc… I think my car look mean rather than pretty… hence the name. :slight_smile:

i agree…lose the graphics…but the rims are sweet…what is the product name or code…an can you get them in bronze?

holy thread revival batman! lol. rims are nismo LMGT4. really rare rims. alphaqsidewayz is selling a set of 18’s if your interested.