online auction sites?

ok, so ebay is gay and wont let me post my car for sale without a checking account (I have my reasons why I dont want one). I have a credit card and savings account but apparently thats not good enough :wtf:

so do you know of any other reputible online auction sites good for selling cars?

Craigslist? Not an auction site but it gets lots of views.

Why not just go sign up for some free account somewhere, use ebay, and then close the account right after? A lot of times banks will even throw you $25 to open one up anyways

or if you want to give me the listing fee, i would do it for you

ehh… I’d rather not bother with going thru the hastle of setting up an account unless I dont need to.

1sik bmw, whats the going rate for a car on ebay? that could deffinitly work… shoot me a PM if your serious, brother :tup:

its a percentage - not a fixed rate = depends on what you are trying to get for your car…when i was selling a car for 2200-ish i was charged 140-ish

Hey,why dont you want to set up a checking account? Just wondering if there is something bad about them i dont know about…lol.

lol, nah… just the fact that I’m not organized enough to manage one. Shit, I have a hard enough time trying to recall where I left this or that or appointments I made without the added stress of keeping track of my finances making sure everything balances out lol. It’d drive me insane.

I used to have one and never used it… then I found out I owed the bank $$$ for some stupid reason :wtf: I eventually just said screw it and just use money orders/credit card for whatever I need lol

BTW, for some reason when the dogs nose appears on your sig, all I can smell is tuna :stuck_out_tongue:

So what were you thinking of selling?

Google is going to open up an Ebay look a like that doesn’t charge for posting things. You should just wait for that.

the stang banger

Dude,checking accounts are mad easy.Banks give you a debit card with the visa or MC logo,I havent written a check in my life.I keep track of all my stuff with online banking.

Ebay is still mad gay. Now i have to be Verified to use my damn paypal, I have never had any issues with using my credit card NOW i must also have a bank account to milk the money from. SOOO GAY. they F’d up my checking account by deducting double payment and made my balance negative. Ebay can lick my bag!