online poker in trouble

I was listening to the radio and they were talking about the senate voting on a law where e-checks and credit card bets wouldnt be honored (or atlast enforced)… anyone else hear about this?

BTW… just a small rant… I cant stand the fucking assclowns on online poker sites that jump in a single table tourny and sit out the whole f’n game to make it to the final 3 so they’re guarenteed a payout… chaps my ass. They should implement something where they can be voted off the table. (granted they never win first, but usually get 3rd)

i just sit there and play ring games… but hey music is illegal to download… and that still goes on … I really don’t think this will be that big of a deal

it’s just for processors based in the US…you can still route money from your US bank account into poker rooms using off-shore companies…which most of the online poker sites use.

I’m suprised more drug money doesn’t get passed through online poker sites…I mean, they take a 3% rake, give 10% bonus and don’t file w/ the IRS…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15132&highlight=gambling

also in the bill - law enforcement can now work with internet providers to block access to gambling sites and payment processing sites. very wee-todd-did.

I’m suprised super hackers can’t get into the room and see what everyone has and tell a friend in the room.Or maybe they can
D

Information isn’t sent to the client computer until the cards are shown. And I suppose you could try to crack the outside noise RNG, but that’s pretty much impossible

The best way to cheat is to have 3 or 4 friends in a 6 handed $20/40 type game where you can crush the other 2 players for a couple grand a night.