Only 1 year late::: 2007 Bings meet video **HD**

MOVED to public section

We’re moving away from the whole DVD thing and looking at hosting the HD video on VIMEO… will make for easier turn around time.

truth be told, this video has existed for several months, but since the objective was always the DVD for teh following year it was never released.

now that this format is working well i believe we will see faster turn around time for videos. Josh has tens of hours worth of compiled video that we’ll be uploading over the course of the next few months.

not sure how to imbed of if its even enabled here…

vid freezes every second and sound is terribly choppy

is this just my comp? never had that problem with any other vid (brand new laptop)

i feel like i was watching still frames while listening to a terrible dj scratch a record

The quality is AMZING but at the same time its SHIT

just like matty said, freezes eery 2 seconds

the only part i actually saw was some white guy in tennis shoes racing a mustang on the street

ADDIDAS spelt wrong im sure

lmao

“ADIDAS!!!”

who was the voice of that?

Very nice tribute to Jesse before he heads out west.

See ya later bud.

Nice work on the video Josh.

Great video, looking forward to seeing this years!

I was having the same problem as above, solved it by turning off the HD feature.

Either way, i’d rather be able to watch the video than have HD quality lol

the choppiness is a combination of compression technology and your computer… it plays 90% for me and 100% for many but 50-60% for others.

yes you can cure it by cutting out the HD option.

There are 3 videos up right now, including the first 9 minutes of the DVD that will not get produced anymore and some on track footage of a T-rex at Dunnville.

worked fine for me… amusing video

Yea, I watch alot of HD vids on Vimeo, this one was just as good in quality.
Allow the video to load than play it, and you won’t get any choppyness.

you guys need less shitty computers and a faster internet connection

worked flawlessly for me

josh you rule!

hahaha that last part was awesome!

Amazing video, Very well put to gether. And That camera is something else! what did you use to mount it on the drift car?

I’d be more worried about a faster 1/4mi time then faster internet…

all of the heckling was me…

Wow about time…wheres the 2008 video though?

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments :slight_smile:

The skipping issues only happen on slower computers / connections. If it skips for you, just toggle the “HD” button to “OFF” so that you can watch the clip at full speed. But for those with higher performance rigs, HD should work in full resolution!

To see more clips, Click HERE

It will take some time to get the '08 stuff up, but at least now we have a place to put it other than shitty YouTube / Google Vids.

ya vid worked flawlessly for me mabie some have slow connections f-n funny too great job

Nice videos guys look great