Ontario S13 - finally on it's way here...

some of you have seen my write-ups about my s13 winter project. most of the work is done on it, so it’s finally enroute from Scarborough ON to Calgary AB. I only need to install inner/outter ties, TC brackets and poly bushings, and maybe a new clutch to get her ready for the Drift Comp on the 30th.
I’m really pumped to get onto the track again, and look forward to coming out to some NECC meets over the remainder of the year. Ontario had a good following under the SON240sx club, so I’m sure NECC is just as strong here in Alberta. anyways, see you in Edmonton! :smiley:

Leo.

Please tell me you saw really detailed pictures or know 100% sure its not winter driven (Toronto area salts roads right?).

Snow + Salt + 240’s frame rails & bodies = a heavy rusty paperweight

If you did get good pictures and a nice s13, Congrats! :partyman:

thats his car, as far as i remember he is from scartown … …is about time he brings it over he is been here for a while …

Congrats then! :partyman:

LOL yeah, It’s my car for sure. I grew up in Ontario, and just came out here in January. I flew out cause of the weather, plus my car project wasn’t finished. A good friend of mine took over for me and did most of what I had set out to do.
And yeah, it’s about damned time I got it out here!!!