open bowe boat

i have a 73 glastrson with an 85hp evinrude runs excelant has a new floor,tank,lines,coil needs a shifter cable wich is only a 40 part boat is well worth what im asking im only selling because i have nowhere to store it 400 firm may trade for a wii,ps3,xbox 360 or ?

come with trailer?

Stupid question i know but, a friend bought a boat, and the guy last second wanted his trailer back.

yeah trailer and all

sold

damn good deal. wish i had some storage space. i’ve missed out on vlad’s, and now yours DAMNIT!!!

god damnit, my father and i were going to come look at it tuesday too :headbang

yeah it sold this morning some guy from craigslist bought it

my father has a boat just like that, that he will probably get rid of

vlads boat is in my back yard :slight_smile:

let me know im looking for one

Might be selling my 17.5’ Glastron aka the ASSTRON(cuz it pulls mass quantities of ass :lol) It has 140hp 4cyl, 6seater when seats are up, as many as you want when they are down. Really good shape, buffed/waxed every year. Needs a couple things to make it perfect. Let me know if youre interested and ill get a price from my old man…

yeah im def interested, ive been looking for aboat for awhile now

Ok, ill keep ya updated man

I had thought of buying a small boat like a rowboat with a motor that I could tow with my Elantra a few years ago but then I changed my mind and bought a Mustang. Damn that boat sounds like a better idea now.

boats are a blast. free bump for ya, glastron makes a pretty nice product imo.

I miss the '89 Glastron my grandparents had when I was younger. I hated the pontoon boat they traded it in on though.

Dude i love my glastron, its very stable, moderately quick. Just time for a more baller boat…like a Checkmate ;D

We used to have a SICK Checkmate, then sold it when a tree fell on our camp. :headbang

glastron… ASSTRON

haha. made me giggle.

Damn that sucks :sad Im not looking for anything nuts, the one im looking at now is a 235, with a V8 375hp, will do 70mph, electric errthang, custom interior yada yada, real nice setup. Wont be the biggest boat on the lake by any means but i dont want to have to buy a diesel truck just to tow a boat.