1980 18' Glastron

Selling our 80’ Glastron for another project. This has been hands down THE most reliable boat Ive ever owned, fires up every time and gets great gas mileage. We bought it off the original owner who put it in the water 1-2X a year, washed it, then put it back in the garage. Has extremely low hrs, and is in amazing shape. This year its had a tune-up done, new prop installed, and the trailor has been gone through with new bearings and tires etc. The boat has 140hp if I remember correctly with a 15g tank, and will do 43mph. I cant stress enough how great of a boat it is, and I have a feeling Im going to regret selling it. But anyways price is $3600, and Im firm at that price, as its a low price for a perfectly running boat that you could drop in the water tomorrow. Thanks for looking fellas!

Also- Has had a new removable top, side windows, and cover made for it about 3yrs back now which are in great shape!

Ill vouch for how clean this boat is. It runs great and does good on fuel

Thanks mang! Shit we go to Sand Island and back twice on about 1/2 of a tank, and thats quite the ride!

ya need pics of me on it in my bikini to really sell it

80’ or 18’?

either way GLWS

Love this boat, very clean!

great price, wish i had the $ i’d be all over this.

sand island rules btw… many, many memories there.

Thanks man, I thought it was more than fair for what it is. Sand Island is a blast as always, not a whole lot of room there this year with the water level being so high, but still fun as hell lol.

yeah, i noticed the water big time. took the kid to northampton a few times this year, but i’d love to be able to afford a boat to go out on. its a real nice thing to have.

glws, hope it goes to a good home.

Thanks, I hope so too. The boat was too well taken care of for some tard to pick it up and beat it lol.

I’m about to pick it up and romp it!

boats are not cheap to maintain period, and with one like this in that great of shape, someone would be dumb not to pick it up. the “turn-key” factor is very cool to me cuz i’m plain tired of fixing shit.

No they arent cheap, but this one has been pretty good! Easy on the wallet with gas, minimal maintenance needed, and winterized, thats really it!

Im actually 1/2 retarded for selling this, b/c the boat im picking up is a decent size project… Makes me kinda think I shouldnt sell her :lol

Threads Useless without pics!

I gotta get up to my camp to take pics soon. They will be coming…

thanks for the text, im going to have to pass, rents are putting a new roof on. priorities over boat, kinda sucks, hope it sells for ya

i’m with paul, priorities SUCK!

Priorities FTMFL!!

holy SHIT this thing is almost as old as my car

Yea but will pick up way more poon