Open for Business!!!

Hello All,

Capital region Customs has moved into its new location, our Auto Repair shop # has been issued and we’re ready for business!!

Our Address:

230 Western Turnpike, Princetown NY 12009

Our Phone Number: 518-355-2579 (Should be in service by this weekend).

Website: www.capitalregioncustoms.com (Temporary forward till our site is completed)

Details:

Who are we? Capital Region Customs is owned and operated by 4 individuals. Myself (Chris Moran), KrazyKid (Mike Wood), DragnDoor (Kevin Wood) and Eric Ford.

What can we do? EVERYTHING! Our services range from Basic Repair and customization… And when I say customization… If you can dream it, we can build it… From mild to WILD… We can also tune your GM via EFI Live (sorry, no Dyno yet. However we can arrange for Dyno time with another site sponsor for your tuning needs).

Now the important part, our rates:

• Free Estimates

• $75.00/hr - min 1/2 hr charge.

****We’ll be giving a 10% discount (rate of $67.50/hr) to Shift Members Exclusively!*****

Please contact any one of us to set up an appointment/discuss your repair or customization needs.

Best of luck boys!
lets weld something!

DC

Congrats, place looks awesome.

Can meatpaws come work for u ? I need new jobby job

It’s 518 shop build off time! :number1

Nice your right next to me. I will swing in sometime. Where exactly are you on 20?

Coming from Albany, as soon as you pass the “Welcome to Princetown” sign, you go up the hill and we’re on the right.

I’m coming from Duanesburg lol. But I know what you mean. I’ll stop in if I’m cruising by.

i asked mike the same thing :lol

Good luck guys!

fyi, use a zip code for your address. awesome to hear the shop is open for business

diff is , i know what im doing lol

low blow :cry:

I have driven by there a bagillion times. Tonight even :lol

i wish i could say im sorry , but the fact of the matter is . the truth hurts sometimes man , come around to bonesqueez motorsports and ill show ya how to do shit man

Congrats!

Congrats… you guys deserve it. Looking forward to doing business with all of you!

hire john so he can pull his pants down on your face

jk man :lol

formerly Hilltop Automotive Center (my old work)

GRILL ME A CHEESE